Pisces?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Balor's Eye

Pisces?

Post by Balor's Eye »

I would like to more about my Zodiac sign, I know my element is water, and Ive read countless Zodiac explainations for Pisces but nothing seems thorough enough. Does anyone have information on this sign? Id really appreciate it!
_Balor.
Add this myspace for everyone interested in Witchcraft!
Its new and made by me! An amateur :]
[url]http://www.myspace.com/magickalgarden[/url]

Better to light a candle than
curse the darkness.
sumbunny

Re: Pisces?

Post by sumbunny »

Balor's_Eye wrote:I would like to more about my Zodiac sign, I know my element is water, and Ive read countless Zodiac explainations for Pisces but nothing seems thorough enough. Does anyone have information on this sign? Id really appreciate it!
All I can relate about pisces is that it is a highly emotional sign.
Any pisces i've met have been the kindest people, even to the point of being martyrs to themselves.

One of my sons and my best friend are both pisces.

They tend to get their feelings hurt easily, and take things to heart :)

Go easy on yourself, dear pisces..you're worth it ~Hugs~
Water Centaur

Post by Water Centaur »

Spritual and are often daydreamers.

The duality of the sign can also cause them to be two faced. Very emotional and artistic.
[Silver Dove]

Post by [Silver Dove] »

They are also one of the signs that can get in touch with their psychic power easily.... I think it is because they are the last sign of the zodiac ....which means that they are the oldest in the zodiac life cycle....so they are suppose to be the wise ones (which I know is true for all the Pisces I know)...and also because their emotional capacity is so unbelievable...
May love, peace & hope always be with you. Blessed Be!

Silver Dove
Balor's Eye

Post by Balor's Eye »

Silver Dove wrote:They are also one of the signs that can get in touch with their psychic power easily.... I think it is because they are the last sign of the zodiac ....which means that they are the oldest in the zodiac life cycle....so they are suppose to be the wise ones (which I know is true for all the Pisces I know)...and also because their emotional capacity is so unbelievable...
Hmmm this is really helpful because Ive been wondering how to channel my pyschic powers, I just dont know where to start. Any suggestions? And again thanks for the info.
_Balor.
Add this myspace for everyone interested in Witchcraft!
Its new and made by me! An amateur :]
[url]http://www.myspace.com/magickalgarden[/url]

Better to light a candle than
curse the darkness.
[Silver Dove]

Post by [Silver Dove] »

well I think that the best place to start is with meditation.... find out what kind of psychic gift are you blessed with (if you haven't quiet defined it yet)...are you a psychic healer, are you visionary etc. If you have visions than you may want to look into Tarot, runes etc. If you are a healer than you may want to look into Reiki healing, aura healing etc....
Than of course it takes practice and hard work to develop your gift further to reach its full potential...and we all know pratice makes perfect.. :)

Silver Dove
[Silver Dove]

Post by [Silver Dove] »

Oh forgot to mention....I noticed you are from NYC....I love the big apple...I lived there for a few years...loved every moment of it.

I am glad that the info was of help to you... let me know if I can be of any further help

Silver Dove

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”