Newbie Spells (Teens)

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Karl

Newbie Spells (Teens)

Post by Karl »

Hi, all

I'm a teenager, started out with the Craft two years ago. Was looking around this topic and I found some claims of their powers unbelievable... REALLY unbelievable. Well, firstly I want to say I'm embarrassed by those people who pretend to really be practitioners of the Craft.

Secondly, I'm still practicing, so does anyone know any simple spells a teenager of 17 can try, without draining too much of my energy (Im still in school) or magick, but yet do not require too many tools (candles are the best my budget can do, visualizations, etc.), but also has visible effects?

Yeah, thanks, would love to continue developing my focus and my magical resolve and strength!

Blessed be,
Karl
hummingbird3

Post by hummingbird3 »

i can probably help u. pm me with the type of spell & i'll try to come up with something. i completely get the budget minimum wage can only buy so much which is really frustrating lol
yo soy bruja y tu eres mi todo
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

I know of a few simple spells that i started out with if you want them pm me with the type of spell you want.

Good luck
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
Silver Eyed

Post by Silver Eyed »

Hi, I'm 16 and new to wicca, and I practice some Craft. The spells I do are mostly made up, and I use what I have around my house.

I understand how you feel about people who pretend to practice or even be a Wiccan. I know someone who does both, in the most ridiculous way.

PM me any time. I think its better to talk someone who's still learning than someone who's very experienced. After all it's a journey that I feel is about learning on your own than from what people tell you.
Jake200493

Need someone to talk to?

Post by Jake200493 »

Hi. I'm Jake and I'm 16. I read what you said about people lying about their powers, but sometimes they're not. I see earthbound spirits- it runs in my family- and I help them to cross over. True, i'm not very experienced but I live to help people (living or dead) and if anyone ever needs anyone to talk to- im on MSN at jake-riley@hotmail.co.uk

Return to “Teen Concerns”