Question

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
blssdpoet

Question

Post by blssdpoet »

If you regularly have dreams that are very accurate about things in your waking life, should a reoccurring theme dream about a particular person also be assumed as correct, even if this person denies what you know is true because of the dreams?
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Not necessarily, blssdpoet. But to be clear, are you meaning reoccurring prophetic dreams are taking place? If so, that could possibly imply that you are dreaming more prophetic-type dreams about the person you mention, but on the other hand, it could also mean that you suspect the person of doing what it is you're dreaming about, and thus you're dreaming it.

It's kind of difficult to answer this one without more information, but if what I said makes sense to you, then I've accomplished my goal. :grin: If not, maybe try posting with an example so I know better how to address your question. :28:

Bright blessings!
blssdpoet

Post by blssdpoet »

MoonStone wrote:Not necessarily, blssdpoet. But to be clear, are you meaning reoccurring prophetic dreams are taking place?
Yes, I often have prophetic dreams about many different things. I do not normally dream of other people. Typically the prophetic dreams are concerning me and my life, my family.

However, I dream about a friend now. The longer I know him, the more dreams I seem to have. The more he denies that he has the feelings expressed in my dreams, the more intense the dreams are becoming. The readings I have done back up my dreams, but yet he continually denies what I feel is true. So what do I do? I wish I would stop having these dreams because it is driving me crazy!!

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”