ringing in the ears-- angels?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
[HangedMan]

ringing in the ears-- angels?

Post by [HangedMan] »

a week or two ago i remember i had a ringing in my ear. i couldn't understand why, because i was just sitting quietly in a conference room. i thought maybe all those years of playing my music too loud was catching up at a random moment. maybe it still is.

but then-- i'm not sure if i read it here or accidentally somewhere else-- but the next day or so, i stumbled upon someone saying that, "if you get a brief ringing in your ear, it's supposed to mean you are raising your consciousness or an angel is letting information 'download' into your soul/whatever."

did anyone else hear of this before? i didn't think much of it, but then today i just had it happen again right after i read something about angels. i thought it was a really freaky coincidence so decided to ask here and not just brush it off to hearing loss. i mean... i've had ringing in my ears since i was little too... but i never really paid attention to it's frequency until i read about how other people experienced it too and mentioned it had something to do with being a lightworker.

so... anyone have any insight into this? thanks in advance. :)
Ethaerian

Post by Ethaerian »

It could be tinnitus or a less prominant form. I have never heard a ringing being likened to angels anywhere previously(except that one obscure reference on Charmed, doesn't apply here)

If it is only a one off thing either physically or magically I doubt it is of much importance.

If irritation persists, see your doctor.
Balor's Eye

Re: ringing in the ears-- angels?

Post by Balor's Eye »

HangedMan wrote:a week or two ago i remember i had a ringing in my ear. i couldn't understand why, because i was just sitting quietly in a conference room. i thought maybe all those years of playing my music too loud was catching up at a random moment. maybe it still is.

but then-- i'm not sure if i read it here or accidentally somewhere else-- but the next day or so, i stumbled upon someone saying that, "if you get a brief ringing in your ear, it's supposed to mean you are raising your consciousness or an angel is letting information 'download' into your soul/whatever."

did anyone else hear of this before? i didn't think much of it, but then today i just had it happen again right after i read something about angels. i thought it was a really freaky coincidence so decided to ask here and not just brush it off to hearing loss. i mean... i've had ringing in my ears since i was little too... but i never really paid attention to it's frequency until i read about how other people experienced it too and mentioned it had something to do with being a lightworker.

so... anyone have any insight into this? thanks in advance. :)

Ohhh i get that all the time. But usually when your ears ring it suppose to mean someone is talking about you.

But thats just my theory
_Balor.
Add this myspace for everyone interested in Witchcraft!
Its new and made by me! An amateur :]
[url]http://www.myspace.com/magickalgarden[/url]

Better to light a candle than
curse the darkness.
[Silver Dove]

Post by [Silver Dove] »

Yes I have heard of the theory/superstition that Balor's talking about....

My ears ring a lot too....and when it does I generally get an important phone call for me...and I did go to the doc to get it checked out & nothing is wrong with my ears...
I don't need a caller id...I can tell which calls are important for me to pick up.. :lol:
May love, peace & hope always be with you. Blessed Be!

Silver Dove
Snowblazer

Post by Snowblazer »

I get the ringing in my ears a lot but nothing ever happens. jsut boring annoying ringing that wont stop for minutes to hours.
aradi

Post by aradi »

It is more likely that some one is talking about you

if its the right one then some one is talking bad about you

left ear vice versa

when ever your ear starts to ring just think of any one who would talk of you considering the choices above and if your ringing stops at a certain person thats probably him

I had my ears ringing for 10 years , it rang so loud that i almost gone crazy then i just wrote a spell called (tongs tied) (Aaqed al-Alson)

now the ringing stopped
MelissaDarling

Post by MelissaDarling »

I've actually read somewhere that ringing in the ears in sometimes listening to electricity waves. I was reading about exercises to increase your psychic abilities to hear spirits and, apparently, the ringing in your ears in tuning into the wrong "frequency".
I'm not sure how true this is, but I can say that after practicing those methods that I'm talking about, once the ringing went away I actually could hear everything around me better, including things that were not neccissarily there.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

Hmmm. Good point, MelissaDarling, I'd never thought of it like that but I suppose it does make quite a bit of sense. :) I've noticed something similar things when attempting to communicate with those which "aren't there"
ashedion

Post by ashedion »

I always get a ringing in my ears when I least expect it. Sometimes its annoying, sometimes it isnt. I remember one night it annoyed the heck out of me so I asked my guardian angel to make it stop, I then not five minutes later fell right asleep.
MidnightWolf
Banned Member

Post by MidnightWolf »

Ringing in your ears is a medical condition. It is called tinnitus. It is caused by damage to the ear usually from loud music. Not angels...
ashedion

Post by ashedion »

Geez, kill the dreams and hopes of everyone in here, why dont you?
MidnightWolf
Banned Member

Post by MidnightWolf »

Sorry :( Its just if tinnitus gets bad it practically can ruin your life because all you can hear is ringing all the time.

You never know, although it is a medical condition it could be the case that if your eardrums are slightly damaged then you can hear on a different frequency.

Forgiven?
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

MidnightWolf wrote:Ringing in your ears is a medical condition. It is called tinnitus. It is caused by damage to the ear usually from loud music. Not angels...
Not necessarily. I've had occasional ringing in my ears as a side affect of my tourettes syndrome for as long as I can remember.

Many times medical conditions relate to a metaphysical experiences. There is almost always a physical side effect to the spiritual. Just because you can see and understand the 'top layer' of an event dosn't mean there isn't something else going on beneath it.
MidnightWolf
Banned Member

Post by MidnightWolf »

HonorRose...I said basically that in my second post. Again I'm sorry...
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

You did? Oops. Sorry, I'm a skimmer.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”