this guy I used to date almost a year ago...

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Moonlight Maverick

this guy I used to date almost a year ago...

Post by Moonlight Maverick »

I keep thinking about him. I'm not sure why.
We parted on great terms. He was so broke and lived far away and I was so busy that we kinda said let's see what happens down the road...
But it's weird. I mean, I'm not sure what to do. AGHG! I felt some sort of super strong connection to him while I was with him. Of course, he was the only pagan I've ever dated. And I keep thinking about him ALL the time now. I think I'm insane?

Gosh. Why me?

Sorry, I guess I just wanted to vent to.
Plus, I just emailed him and said hello! It's been a couple months since we talked. <ooi>
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

no your not insane. maybe you just miss him. when i was with my ex i dreamed about my first boyfriend who i havent seen in a good year or so. just see how it goes. only time will tell whats gonna happen. best of luck.
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
boo

Post by boo »

I have someone I dream about constantly, too. We've known each other for twenty years, since I was a kid, but we've never been romantically involved. I firmly believe that our two souls are intertwinned, although even after all this time, I still can't really define our relationship, since usually when one mentions soul mate, it involves sex. But there is a definate bond that we have, and I believe it is a bond for life and beyond. Maybe I just need to meditate upon it more.
Moonlight Maverick, maybe your situation is a bit different than mine, but I think maybe you need to really meditate or think about why you dream about him, and also what his actions are. Does he seem to need you as much as you think you need him? Do you talk to him a lot? Does he contact you as often as you contact him? Unfortunately, it takes two to tango, so to speak. If he doesn't want you in his life, you won't be. I hope that makes sense and helps you out in some way.
sumbunny

Soulmates

Post by sumbunny »

I've always been under the impression soulmates are people that share the same path or have shared the same life path as you in the past, or present. It doesn't mean they are love interests. They can be your best friend, your child, your neighbour. It's simply a person that you "connect" with on a higher level. Sometimes soulmates have spent previous lives together in the past, such as "parent, sibling, spouse" There is certainly a deep connection.

What is meant to be "shall happen". It's impossible to change your life's true purpose.

Good luck :)
Moonlight Maverick

Re: i need some body to cast a love spell for me

Post by Moonlight Maverick »

sandcastle wrote:i really need somebody to help me my boyfriend and i broke up a month back.i really want him back im totally shattered i need ur help.his name is Shashank and my name is Neha..we were best friends and he walked out of my life because his family doesnt want an intercast marriage.i really want us to get married he was under his family's pressure when he broke up with me.he loves but he doesnt want to patch up with me.
Hi Neha,

If your love was meant to be it will be. There is only so much you can do to make someone else see your point of view (i.e. that it shouldn't be "the family's decision for you two to get married or be together).
Know this: you can never attempt to meddle with someone's mind

It will always always backfire. Your intentions must be pure and true at all times. In these instances, spells that may create a "push" for someone can work. But only if those criteria are met.

For a very long time, I felt alone ALONE alone in the world.
I did spells, and cleansings, etc etc for almost 3 years to rid myself and my mind of as many bad thoughts as I could. I felt very defeatest for a long time, like I didn't deserve someone great, or whatever...

Now I am dating the greatest guy I ever could have imagined. He is all the best parts of everyone I've ever been with rolled into one and even better still. When you open your mind and heart to the possibility of that happening, and let others go, you too can realize this. We witches may say something to the effect: be careful what you wish for. This guy may or may not be your soulmate, but I think that when anyone really looks deep down, they can know the truth.

Best of luck to you. Spells, like meditation, can go a long way to help you clarify what it is you want. That is my advice in your situation.

Just remember, that if you do a spell, you'll always want to include a line to the effect of: "for the highest good of all concerned and harm none lest ye be harmed" This, in essence, lets the universe decide the best course of action, whatever that might be, and does not allow you to inadvertently put out any bad energies. I understand about wanting something very bad, but now I understand that patience with get you more than you ever dreamed...
~j
hcfp

Re: this guy I used to date almost a year ago...

Post by hcfp »

Moonlight Maverick wrote:I keep thinking about him. I'm not sure why.
We parted on great terms. He was so broke and lived far away and I was so busy that we kinda said let's see what happens down the road...
But it's weird. I mean, I'm not sure what to do. AGHG! I felt some sort of super strong connection to him while I was with him. Of course, he was the only pagan I've ever dated. And I keep thinking about him ALL the time now. I think I'm insane?

Gosh. Why me?

Sorry, I guess I just wanted to vent to.
Plus, I just emailed him and said hello! It's been a couple months since we talked. <ooi>

Obviously, you missed him so dearly that you are excited to see him once again. There's nothing wrong in getting reunited with your past love, maybe this time he's more stable and ready to commit in a relationship. Probably the feeling is mutual for him too. It's gonna be exciting that you two could end up together again. Good luck. :wink:

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”