Dream Spell question

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Pixie 89

Dream Spell question

Post by Pixie 89 »

Is there a good spell, to get into another persons dreams?
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Hi Pixie,

First, please do remember that you'd only want to attempt such a thing if both parties are willing and accepting of such a "dream invasion," if you will. It's very interesting practice, entering another's dreams, but please don't try it unless the other party is aware and accepting of your doing it, (first).

That said, I haven't done this myself, but my friend has entered my dreams on several occasions. According to his explanation, it's just a matter of pointing your astrally-traveling self into the sleeping person. I guess when one is sleeping and the astral-self is aimed at the sleeper, the astral-self enters the dream as well.

-I'm not too sure how he does it, but I'll ask him, if you're curious- and I'll get back to you with more. :28:

Bright Blessings!
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

MoonStone wrote:Hi Pixie,

First, please do remember that you'd only want to attempt such a thing if both parties are willing and accepting of such a "dream invasion," if you will. It's very interesting practice, entering another's dreams, but please don't try it unless the other party is aware and accepting of your doing it, (first).

That said, I haven't done this myself, but my friend has entered my dreams on several occasions. According to his explanation, it's just a matter of pointing your astrally-traveling self into the sleeping person. I guess when one is sleeping and the astral-self is aimed at the sleeper, the astral-self enters the dream as well.

-I'm not too sure how he does it, but I'll ask him, if you're curious- and I'll get back to you with more. :28:

Bright Blessings!

You can If you want to, ask him? I don't mind. I was just curious, if there ever was such a thing as a dream spell? When your friend did this,'dream spell' on you, were you aware at the time, that he was in your dreams? May I ask you a question?
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
kgwitch

Post by kgwitch »

I too have experienced A dream walk with a friend. It was pretty awesome! I've never come across a spell for it though, it just happened naturally. I believe it had something to do with the incredibly strong bond we had as friends. I imagine dream walking into someone who you barely know would be a very hard thing to do. May I ask who you intend dream walk with?
Water Centaur

Post by Water Centaur »

Hey pixie, another angle you might wanna explore is lucid dreaming. If you can become in the habit of being away being concious in your dreams, you might find it easier to reach out to someone in their dreams. Like Moonstone said, make sure the other party is open and willing.

Good Luck,
WC
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

Water Centaur wrote:Hey pixie, another angle you might wanna explore is lucid dreaming. If you can become in the habit of being away being concious in your dreams, you might find it easier to reach out to someone in their dreams. Like Moonstone said, make sure the other party is open and willing.

Good Luck,
WC

What is lucid dreaming, by the way? I was just wondering if there ever was such a thing as dream spell? But wait I saw online somewhere, that there was a 'dream of me spell?' But isn't that the same thing as dream walking? Or Something completely different?
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Pixie 89

Post by Pixie 89 »

kgwitch wrote:I too have experienced A dream walk with a friend. It was pretty awesome! I've never come across a spell for it though, it just happened naturally. I believe it had something to do with the incredibly strong bond we had as friends. I imagine dream walking into someone who you barely know would be a very hard thing to do. May I ask who you intend dream walk with?

Oh really, you did huh?
But when you went on your dream walk, with your friend.
Was your friend aware, that you were in his or her dreams?
At the time? Oh just with someone.. >>; But I was just wondering,
if there ever was such a thing, thats all.
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
thetouch

Post by thetouch »

wow interesting
may
Athena
Blessed you

Post by Water Centaur »

Hey Pixie,

Lucid dreams are different than regular dreams because in lucid dreams you are aware of the fact that you are dreaming, thus a world of impossibilities become possible. A good way to start reaching lucidity is to start a dream journal. Once you have a week's worth of dreams, go over them and figure out what your dream signs are. For example, my dream signs are being back at my elementary school and large bodies of water. When I recognize these signs while I am dreaming, I am able to go lucid and do anything I want. Lucid dreaming takes time to learn, but it can be very helpful in learning about yourself and downright fun.

WC

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”