Guess what...my kitchen's on fire

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
[Silver Dove]

Guess what...my kitchen's on fire

Post by [Silver Dove] »

For the past few weeks I had a feeling that something bad was going to happen....I generally get these feeling, where I can sense if something bad is going to happen and if someone is going to die. I don't generally know exactly what the details of the event will be, if I am having a feeling of a bad event taking place ...my thought and dreams are sort of wierd and sometimes I really don't take time to assess every thing I see or feel....which is actually bad on my part....I should really work on understanding this gift (if it is actually a gift...not sure what it is)

Recently in the months from August, I would wake up in the night and think if the lower level of my house was on fire how would I escape with the my daughters (4 years old and 8 months)....I never thought about my hubby or my mom who at that time used to live us ( my mom moved out in Sept)

....than last week I had a dream of flood in my house...it was more like a mist/fog everywhere on the lower level of the house and I tell my 4 year to get out the front door while I run to get my baby from her room. Upon reaching her room I see a big whole in the corner of her room from which huge amount of water ( this is clearly water..not mist or fog) is pouring out.

In my dream I am thinking well Aly's( 4 yrs old) room is not flooding...as a matter of fact it is dry, so where is the water coming in from in Jenny's room (both the girls' rooms are adjoint and the wall with the hole is shared by both the rooms)...well that was the end of the dream and I never thought anything of it except that it was a weired dream.... untill yesterday.

Guess what? Yep my kitchen caught fire. It is on the lower level of our house.(I believe that this is why I kept thinking about escaping with the girls in the last few months). I was at home with just the girls and was boiling Jenny's bottles in a big pot ( I think this was the whole with water pouring out of it in my dream). Since we are just renovating the upper level of the house..I went upstairs to sort some other stuff and Aly was helping me. I generally don't leave the kitchen when I boil the bottles, I usually stick around the kitchen to make sure I don't forget about them...but since I had a lot to do yesterday, I decided to multi task. Well, I totally forgot about the bottles and my kitchen was on fire...there was smoke everywhere in the lower level (this was the fog/mist in my dream). Thank God/Goddess for the fire alarm/security system....I just grabbed the girls and ran outside and went to my neighbors who helped put out the fire even before the fire dept got there....in all we just had some mterialistic damage to the kitchen, which really doesn't matter because we were going to start renovating the kitchen end of Dec. The girls and I are okay..just some smoke inhalation. My 4 year old is shook up pretty badly and my baby is sensing some stres at home, but other than that all is okay.

Well I just wanted to see if anybody could tell me if I have premonitions or what is this...and if my interpretation is correct of this dream with what happened. I also need to know how I can interpretate my dreams before the event happens so that I can help prevent it.
May love, peace & hope always be with you. Blessed Be!

Silver Dove
[Silver Dove]

Post by [Silver Dove] »

Thanks Rosemary, this website great. I added it to my favs.

Silver Dove
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

The member that responded to your post went through and edited all of her posts, removing everything she had written. Apparently she would rather be spiteful than to actually leave her posts for others to read and learn from. I guess her intention was never to actually help, but was to simply stroke her own ego. I just wanted to explain so that anyone reading this thread would understand why it seems that the poster is responding to something that's not there. I am deleting all of Rosemary's posts since they are empty anyway.

Bright Blessings,
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

It is really a shame what occurred with that member, I agree. I do think I remember the site she was referencing, though. (Either way, this one's really great, it's my online-reference for dream definitions): www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ -Check it out, everyone, if you haven't yet! :28:

Bright Blessings and Pleasant Dreams,

MoonStone :28:
[Silver Dove]

Post by [Silver Dove] »

Thanks ladies for the updating the post. I agree with both of you. Thanks Moonstone for the website, its really great.

Silver Dove
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Glad to be of help, Silver Dove. :28:

Bright Blessings!

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”