is it possible to do this

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
thetouch

is it possible to do this

Post by thetouch »

*first of all i dont know if this is possible to do..

well i read this on a forum here in wap community about
"whirl wind armor"

it was place on a piece of red cloth and a paper inside of it on that paper there is a spell/chan

he said that when you are in trouble (example bad guys block your way, any bad intensions)

the wind will blow around you, ( just like protecting you)

is it possible to do a whirl wind armor spell or chant?
(sad to say i did not got the spell for this)

and if it possible to do with air then maybe it is possible also to do with the other elements?
may
Athena
Blessed you

Post by Moon_Stone »

Merry Meet,

...Anything is possible!

If you're looking to design a spell that offers protection using the wind, there's no reason why you couldn't do just that. There doesn't have to be a spell already written either; just focus your intentions and write one for yourself. Of course, don't expect there to be an actual 'whirlwind' that comes to surround you, but be open to the idea that the wind and air are surrounding you with the same purpose. Your intentions are what make the magic real. It comes from within.

Blessed Be!
lilimitzuki

Post by lilimitzuki »

Try to find the spell for the wind shield and practice it.
I think that that would be difficult to do with the other elements, besides with a wind shield they won't notice that you are save from their attacks
thetouch

Post by thetouch »

MoonStone wrote:Merry Meet,

...Anything is possible!

If you're looking to design a spell that offers protection using the wind, there's no reason why you couldn't do just that. There doesn't have to be a spell already written either; just focus your intentions and write one for yourself. Of course, don't expect there to be an actual 'whirlwind' that comes to surround you, but be open to the idea that the wind and air are surrounding you with the same purpose. Your intentions are what make the magic real. It comes from within.

Blessed Be!
merry meet

thank you
i try to constract one for this

its been 4 years since i read that spell on a forum....
may
Athena
Blessed you

Post by thetouch »

lilimitzuki wrote:Try to find the spell for the wind shield and practice it.
I think that that would be difficult to do with the other elements, besides with a wind shield they won't notice that you are save from their attacks
i try to constract for this one...

thanks for the comment :D
may
Athena
Blessed you

Post by refused »

from personal experience i have made said shields from just clearing my mind and allowing the air to flow around me and grasping it with a feeling of attachment, it has work before around my friends and at the right place i had leaves flow around me to show those who didn't believe. though it was not my intent. but then again to each his own.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”