not sure if he loves me for me or cuz i have a girlfriend

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
DarkAngelWingz

not sure if he loves me for me or cuz i have a girlfriend

Post by DarkAngelWingz »

i recently started dating soeone he is really nice and everythinng but i am not sure if he wants me for me or because there is 2 girls in the picture (me and my girlfriend).....what should i do because he says he loves me but he kows i have a girlfriend....please help :oops: :?: :?: :? :?:
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Hi Dark Angel Wingz,

Well, first of all, if you just started dating him and he's already saying he loves you, I'd kind of doubt the truth in his words. Sure, "love at first sight" is one of those things that some do believe in, but actual love takes time to develop, you know?

Also-- are you searching for a multi-person relationship or is he coming on to you now because he sees that you're already in a relationship?

It's hard to offer too much help without knowing more background info- like how long have you and he been friends? When did he become close to you? And the most important thing, you said you're dating him now as well, but if you are happy in your current relationship, why? Does it even matter that he says he's in love with you? What's your goal with either of these relationships?

Bright Blessings. :28:

~Moonstone
DarkAngelWingz

Post by DarkAngelWingz »

I figured it out he only wanted to be with me because of Jessica and my best friennd for like 10 years foud out and hurt him real bad i broke up with him and now me and my best friend are dating She hasn't awnsered her phone in like for ever i am happy with the person i am with now so i don't need anny one else
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Well, DarkAngelWingz, happy is the best you could hope for- so I say, go with it. :wink:

I'm glad to hear that it all worked out for the better.

~BB~

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”