Inkubus?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Anabel Lee

Inkubus?

Post by Anabel Lee »

My whole life I felt as if I was incomplete, like very important piece of me is missing. That maybe has nothing to do with my dreams but its good for you to know.
Since I was 13 I dreamed of red man (his skin is shar pei like, wizen, if that's correct word). He didn't always come to me in this form, but I know it's what he 'really' looks like. I dreamed about him perpetually for four years. In those dreams I was literally enchanted by him, I adored him, even though he was physically hurtful toward me but when I awoke, I felt utter disgust. I'm not into any kind of violence and I don't generally like vampires. We had intercourse almost always, sometimes he would beat me or cut me, sometimes he would drink my blood. Last time I dreamed him, he tried to force me to drink blood of one of my dearest persons and I refused. He disappeared from my dreams for some time then. During that time, my inborn heart problems (nothing serious, tachycardia's, fatigue....) increased and after he was gone decreased in time.
Nothing happened for almost two years. Last night I dreamed him again. He cut my face along the cheekbone on both sides of face and once, just a bit under the first cut on the left side of the face. Cuts didn't bleed, they just looked like bruises when I looked in the mirror in dream.
So I was wandering, could this be inkubus or some other kind of astral creature and if so, is there something I should do?
Thank you.
AreaX

Post by AreaX »

From my studies into such entities, this very well could be an incubus. However, I am unfamiliar as to how to stop such an entity from appearing. It seems that your refusing him/it seemed to work, at least temporarily.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”