question...

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
stormer89

question...

Post by stormer89 »

so the past few days i've been having this bad gut feeling. i was sitting at my computer last night in a perfectly good mood i had just eatten and everything and all of a sudden i feel this sharp pain in my stomach. it didnt feel like i was getting the pain myself, it felt more like i was channeling it from someone. it just came out of nowhere and left quickly. now my question is what the hell was that? thoughts? ive never really felt anything like that before.
p.s. my gut feelings eithier good or bad usually turn out to be right.
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
Uruha

Post by Uruha »

I'm not exactly what that is myself, but my wife has had feelings like that and something, either to her or me, happens and it's always really, really good or it's really, really bad. Her feelings never fail so when she grabs my arm and tells me that it's happening we prepare ourselves for what's to come. It's been this way ever since I met her in middle school.

But yea, I would like to know exactly what it is myself. I was thinking that it might be some warning signals for the future but I'm not sure.
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

well i think i found out what it was.
no one was hurt but one of my friends mom might be getting kicked out of her apartment complex cuz her bitch of a daughter called the cops on them one night and they got charged with possesion of canabis and stuff so i think thats what it was warning me about. im just glad i wasnt over there that night.
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”