New Job! What's your best success spells?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
willow02

New Job! What's your best success spells?

Post by willow02 »

Hey guys, I just started a new job. I really like everything (so far) about it, but the salary is based alot on commission. I'm really curious to see what you think the best "successful job" spell is. Or a meditation or chant to project a good impression and remain confident. This job is perfect for me but totally new and a little different than my previous jobs. I want to make sure my customer's first impression is a good and lasting one! Thanks!
Comus

Post by Comus »

Employment Spell

Prepare an altar on either the full or new moon. Include a pottery bowl (clay is good, but china will suffice) of water and a candle. You may also include a pentagram and a picture of the skull and crossbones, with the words "Old Simon" underneath it.Take a small bowl of salt and a spoon.
Take also a small glass of wine (red is best)Take a piece of bread (a chunk from an unsliced loaf is good--especially if you baked it yourself, but you can use just a slice of the bread you normally eat) Place these on the altar.

Take the pair of shoes you wear to work-(I know this seems odd but it is important) You will also need a wicker basket or a metal bucket and any sort of fortune telling medium (crystal ball, tarot deck, tealeaves), a small figurine or picture of a horse, a pair of scissors or a knife, a picture of a violin, a wooden spoon or rolling pin and a piece of gold jewelery (fake will do).

1: Light the candle and kneel before your altar. Place all the items into the metal bucket or wicker basket. Then sprinkle the salt (using the spoon), lighly onto to bread an eat it. Then drink the wine. Leave the items in the basket/bucket overnight--then take out the shoes, because you will be wearing those and put the other things away.
Idz qaala
willow02

Post by willow02 »

Great spell!! Sounds quick & easy

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”