Spells Websites?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
ambero

Spells Websites?

Post by ambero »

i'm being lazy... sort of. i mean i did look through some links on here, but i'm wondering if there are sites out there with REALLY simple magic for beginners? love spells, healing spells, etc. stuff where you don't have to use herbs you don't already have in the kitchen.

Marie*

Post by Marie* »

I can't think of any at the moment, but I am sure someone else might be able to help you. Good luck. Blessed be.
Marie
thasme

Post by thasme »

Under Herbal in the book of shadows on this site there r like gawd different herbs you can use... Check it out .....

http://www.themagickalcat.com/
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Here's a simple quartz crystal and candle spell on my site. I don't know what's meant by "boline" but just use whatever you have to carve into candles with.

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/s ... _spell.htm

Marie*

Post by Marie* »

Hey guys,
I wasn't quite sure what a boline was either, so I looked it up. There is no dictionary definition that I could find, but I did find a lot of pictures. A boline looks like a crested moon or maybe a "C" Knife, with a handle, made of wood, or metal. They lok pretty cool. Blessed Be.
Marie
thasme

Post by thasme »

2 kewl Marie I was ??? on what it was too. I was thinking it was some kinda wire like what they use when they sauter eletrical stuff or something.. Lol. Learn something new every day .............Rena
SilverFox*

a boline

Post by SilverFox* »

A boline is another of ur magickal knives, but only used for carving, and culinary stuff.....like the athame, but not used for magickal purposes like energy...
**~**Blessed Be.**~**
ambero

Post by ambero »

:) thanks guys.

is there anything that can be done with photographs that anyone knows of? (just curious). i'm a photographer so i thought that would be neat to incorporate some of my stuff into a spell if i did one
thasme

white witch magic......

Post by thasme »

I read that if you place a pitcure of a person who is ill tempered/pissed off at you on a Glass Purple Plate in a matter of minutes they will have a complete attude change. It works best if you use a polorid because it has both the neg and pos with in it. but if you only have the positive image as long as you Know the Negitave is still around somewhere ../ (dresser drawer or somewhere in the house) it should still work .

I have tried it with a 35 mm exposure and didn't get the result I was hoping for but I didn't KNOw where the Neg was .. soooo ...
.......................................................................Rena
ambero

Post by ambero »

what if you place the positive and the negative together?

polaroid is actually just positive -- it's reversal film.

that spell reminds me of something that a friend of mine told me, sort of. something about if an ex hates you, you take their picture and put it in a plate and then melt an ice cube over it and recite something about melting their cold heart. i guess they did it and it worked.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Those both sound like cool spells. I wouldn't mind having them to put on the website in the spells section.

ambero

Post by ambero »

well i'm not sure how the one i listed really goes, so u probably don't want to post it. er, unless you know more details about it. all i know is that it worked somewhat, although it took like 6 months before this guy (the girl's ex) contacted her to start their old friendship back up
thasme

Post by thasme »

not sure what would happen if you place both on the plate ... all it said was not to leave the photo on there more than 15 mins..
...............................Rena
ambero

Post by ambero »

oh i know :) i'm talking about a totally different spell that an old friend of mine told me about. she and this other girl did it. they used just a normal white plate i think. i have no idea. i know that the only things necessary were the ice cube and the picture.

.... oh and hey... i heard about this other spell of sorts where you place a person's picture face down on a glass of water and then put it under your bed... something about how they'll "cross oceans to come to you" or something. anyone else heard that one?

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”