Spirit Guides - A Quest and Stories! Again!

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Atem

Spirit Guides - A Quest and Stories! Again!

Post by Atem »

Hi all, well I posted this with Travis and his section but also wanted to her. I wanted to write this for my personal enjoyment but everyone elses as well. I know you've written a bit on Spirit Guides in some other posts but I felt like making a post just dedicated to it here.

Well for me these past couple of months I've been trying to get a name from my guides. I know many of them have been having fun with me, and I can feel them there. Just recently they did a "adjustment" to me and my chakras while I was going to sleep. At each one a pain happened all over for no reason, however I felt better the next day and more energized. I know I will eventually get the name(s) of them but I am content to wait until they feel ready to give the names to me.

Well moving on I wanted to ask Travis and everyone else your personal experiances working with your guides, any fun memories, any serious where they were very needed or present, and if you got the names and anything else in general you wanna share. Thanks everyone!
Atem

Post by Atem »

Oh poor section..
Water Centaur

Post by Water Centaur »

hehe don't worry atem, someone will post sooner or later. have you confirmed that Conrad is infact your spirit guide?
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

Oh, I just now noticed that spirit guides are included in this board. I made a post on contacting human spirit guides, maybe it should have been put here instead of the meditation board.:wink:

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... php?t=8730
Cherokeewind

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”