Can't control fire and wolf dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
lilimitzuki

Can't control fire and wolf dream

Post by lilimitzuki »

I have had this dream where I'm supposed to be able to control fire, but somehow when I need to use them because someone is trying to kill me, I can't use them. But when I have dreams where I'm supposed to be able to control water, I can do it, I'm scared of water(in great quantities)
Then in other dream I dreamt that I was the friend of a wolf

Does anyone know what this means?
The Judge

Post by The Judge »

We'll start with the Fire portion first: Many different meanings to this however in this context it could mean that, you are looking for something or trying to learn something but when you get close to it you loose the answer.

Water Portion: Could indicate a search for the knowledge you seek, and that it is under your control to find it, but you must use it to gain it.

The Wolf: Could indicate that you are confident in your ability to find this knowledge. It may also be a guide, helping you in your search.

This is an imperfect reading and my best idea on it so if it is incorrect for your particular situation let me know and I'll get back to ASAP.

Blessed Be,:D
The Judge
Wiccan Soldier
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
lilimitzuki

Post by lilimitzuki »

It may be related to some school problems I had
The Judge

Post by The Judge »

No problem, glad to of some help, thouugh it may not hurt to get a second oppinion, I'm not very good at this yet. I just do my best.

Blessed Be,:D
The Judge
Wiccan Soldier
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”