My first spell worked! What do I do now?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
tkgirl

My first spell worked! What do I do now?

Post by tkgirl »

and it worked!!! I believe I BELIEVE!
so, my question is... what do I do next? Should I give thanks or...?
I am so excited I can't even tell you... I feel like I am finding a whole new way of life and I can't wait to see what happens next. :D
[AmberRose13]

Post by [AmberRose13] »

Congratulations!
Definitely give thanks or meditate.

- Amberrose
"Sometimes the measure of friendship isn't your ability to not harm but your capacity to forgive the things done to you and ask forgiveness for your own mistakes."
- R.K. Milholland
SugarCharmz
Location: Dancing with the sugarplums in the chocolate river.

Post by SugarCharmz »

Congrats!!

I just had a spell that worked for me as well. I cast it over a month ago, and it was so a certain situation wouldn't affect me negatively as it has been, of course, it was a long time before I was faced with that situation again so I didn't know if it worked the way I was hoping it would or not. I was just faced with it today, and the entire time i was like "Why am I not about to cry?" then I realized. :)

I know that's not an answer, I just want to say thanks for asking that question. I was wondering what I should do after learning about a spell working also. That was the first spell that had ever worked for me. :D
~*~Angi~*~

~*~*~*~*~
"There is no greatness where there is not simplicity, goodness, and truth." ~Leo Tolstoy
~*~*~*~*~
[EarthWitch]

Post by [EarthWitch] »

I do a ritual of thanks..always
...not all who wander are lost... (tolkein)

I am the daughter of Earth and Water
and the nursling of the sky-
I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores
I change, but I never die.
-shelley-

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”