Dreams of infidelity

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Szette

Dreams of infidelity

Post by Szette »

Does anyone know what this means? My husband keeps dreaming that he catches me cheating!
Blessed Be,
Szette
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

Basically it may mean either he feels he's lacking attention or that he is insecure as he's not measuring up to the expectation of others.

Either way, they both indicate an insecurity issue he's dealing with.
The mind is a window to the universe, but for many the window is closed
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.
nini

Post by nini »

i think it is an outward manifestation of his jelousy. he may not have basis in real life but deep in his heart (you're so adorable) he is scared of loosing you and out it came in his dreams
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot
BondageGoddess98

Post by BondageGoddess98 »

i used to have alot of dreams like that when i was pregnant but alot of it had to do with my insecurities. I have trust issues
Gloria
Lissa Mae

Post by Lissa Mae »

I have dreams where I'm the one cheating...they are always so very vivid. I wake up expecting his lips to still be on mine. Although I've had prophetic dreams in the past I tend not to think to much about these. For one I don't like thinking I'm capable of doing something like that and for two I think the mind just wonders when you're bored or "in a rut" as the saying goes.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”