what happends when...

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

I've been in that situation twice actually so I understand completely. You wan't them out, but you honestly love them too. I still love my ex very much (my youngest one's Dad), but it's been a year and a half and he still doesn't work consistently (plus MANY other things). He moved in with another woman to take care of him and support him. I just refuse to be with a man who needs me to take care of them. It's hard though because even after all this time I love him, but I know that it would never work and I'd never be truly happy. So just wanted to let you know, I know what you're going through.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
Fanny

Post by Fanny »

GenevieveDawn wrote:I've been in that situation twice actually so I understand completely. You wan't them out, but you honestly love them too. I still love my ex very much (my youngest one's Dad), but it's been a year and a half and he still doesn't work consistently (plus MANY other things). He moved in with another woman to take care of him and support him. I just refuse to be with a man who needs me to take care of them. It's hard though because even after all this time I love him, but I know that it would never work and I'd never be truly happy. So just wanted to let you know, I know what you're going through.
Thank you :)
Never regret anything, because at one point ...it was exacly what you wanted!
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I have been in the same situation many times in my life. It always ends eventually, but I do a lot of back and forth before ever leaving for good (despite all my advice.) I wish you the best of luck Fanny.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”