Need Spell for Financial Stability

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
[WitchMomma]

Need Spell for Financial Stability

Post by [WitchMomma] »

Hello there. Well I used to be real good with my finances, but after marriage and two kids I am having a difficult time keeping up and I am not the greatest at budgeting in the first place. I am noticing that we are slipping and finding it difficult to keep ourselves from getting into some worse situations.

I need help with finding/creating a spell/ritual that can help us prosper and also take a more firm grip on our financial situation and "own it more".

Any advice or ideas are welcome. Anything that has worked or helped you before? I don't want to win the lottery or something, just be comfortable and ease the stress a bit.

Thanks in advance.
nini

Post by nini »

somebody gave me these but haven't tried yet although my friend say's it works on her. Maybe it will also work on you. Good luck

Money Spell

This may be done at any time, but preferably at the same time each day or night.
You will need a Green Candle and a White Candle. The Green candle represents the money, and the white candle represents you. Make sure you annoint the candles with oil first, thinking of your desire for money to come to you. Set the candles on your alter or table 9 inches apart. After doing this say...

"Money, money come to me
In abundance three times three
May I be enriched in the best of ways
Harming none on its way
This I accept, so mote it be
Bring me money three times three!"

Repeat this for nine days. Each day move the white candle one inch closer to the green candle. When the candles touch, your spell is finished. Make sure you visualize the money pouring in from the universe.

Coltsfoot Wealth Spell...

For wealth and prosperity for a year,
take the husk from an ear of corn and put
a dollar bill along with a note written on parchment,

"Oh, dear god of luck,
money is like muck,
not good except it be spread.
Spread some here at--------------(write in your address).
Thanks be to thee. Amen."
Sign your name.

Sprinkle the dollar bill and note with coltsfoot leaves.
Roll the husk up and tie together with green string or ribbon.
Hang the token up above the entryway with green cord.
That husk should bring riches into your home or business by the bushel.
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot
Addicus

Post by Addicus »

i've seen it posted quite a lot around the boards... but the gypsy money chant... say: Tricksta Five (5x) ..and it it supposed to bring wealth your way... and here are some links to other money related spells:

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... .php?t=619
http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... php?t=1582

the second URL has the gypsy money chant and then a spell to win the lottery... well... good luck!

Blessings
-Wynter
~Peace, Love, and Gummy Bears~
[EarthWitch]

Post by [EarthWitch] »

I understand what you are feeling WitchMomma...it is hard to stay afloat, especially these days with rising prices and gas the way it is. A lottery spell would be good, but if there were such a thing then we'd all be rich! hehe I have heard of some of the spells posted and they work. It may also help to keep a log of your spending..ect, but you all probably are already doing that.

Here is one from Dorothy Morrison that I used and modified a bit. Please modify it to suit your needs as a spell is much more powerful if it is "yours".

soak a magnet in a mixture of patchouly oil and vegatable oil for three days

Need green candle
yellow candle
orange candle

Draw a dollar sign on the green candle
draw an arrow pointing to the right on the yellow candle
draw a arrow pointing to the left on the orange candle
Dress the green candle with the oil (the one you have soaked the magnet in for three days)

Place green candle in center and the other candles on either side so that the arrows point to the candle on the center (green one)

Light the green candle and say:

Money Money come and grow
Money Money to me flow

Light orange and say

Like a magnet it draws to me
Money money, so mote it be

Light yellow and say

Success now send your energy
As I will, so mote it be!

Allow candles to burn out while meditating on your bills being marked "Paid in full".

Hope this helps. I will look for something to help you be more aware and conscientious of where your money is going if you want me to try that.
...not all who wander are lost... (tolkein)

I am the daughter of Earth and Water
and the nursling of the sky-
I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores
I change, but I never die.
-shelley-
[WitchMomma]

Post by [WitchMomma] »

Thanks for the help. I am planning on working a Spell on Thursday night (that is when I actually have some quiet time). Hopefully all goes well and I see some improvement soon.

Thanks again everyone!
[WitchMomma]

Post by [WitchMomma] »

So far no luck with my Money spell. If in a couple weeks still nothing should I re-do the spell, alter it or do something to boost it??
[AmberRose13]

Post by [AmberRose13] »

I'd say give it another shot. There's no harm in that.

Another thing that works for me is collecting all my loose change at the end of the week. I stick it all into a jar. Once, my (now ex) husband and I counted it out after 8 months, and we had $150 in change, mostly quarters. All the pennies I stick into my sons piggy bank, so that makes it easier to count out.

Good luck on your next spell!

- Amberrose
"Sometimes the measure of friendship isn't your ability to not harm but your capacity to forgive the things done to you and ask forgiveness for your own mistakes."
- R.K. Milholland
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

JUst as a thought......

You've asked people for a spell to gain money
Why not ask how much money the people giving you the spell have in the bank
Next months rent you say.....hmmmm...must really work well Huh!

When will people understand that MAGIC will not change any aspect of the physical plane directly?
It causes change on the astral plane which influences the physical in small subtle ways.
The mind is a window to the universe, but for many the window is closed
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.
nini

Post by nini »

ha ha ha. Sorry Watershield but my mom taught me to be quiet when it comes to money. Let's just say that I have more than enough show money in the bank needed for immigration purposes. shhhhhhh :wink:

WitchMomma, please be patient. money spell does not give you money instantly. it takes time just like any other spell.
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

Well then, consider this
Money is of the physical world and can only come from a limited number of sources.
You earn it, meaning you need to have a good paying job
You win from a lottery, which means you need to spend before you can receive and take your chances
You inherit it, which means someong is going to die
Or you steal it, which means you will be going to jail

If your going to use energy weaving to obtain money, you had better have a clear idea of it's source as only one of the above sources is reasonable. Remember, for ever action the is an equal and opposit reaction. If you want cash now, you could be killing a loved one to get it.
The mind is a window to the universe, but for many the window is closed
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.
Kolohe Redux
Banned Member

Post by Kolohe Redux »

I agree with watershield. But the thing is if you all, including the original poster, go back to the beginning she didn't really just ask for a money spell.

Hello there. Well I used to be real good with my finances, but after marriage and two kids I am having a difficult time keeping up and I am not the greatest at budgeting in the first place. I am noticing that we are slipping and finding it difficult to keep ourselves from getting into some worse situations.

I need help with finding/creating a spell/ritual that can help us prosper and also take a more firm grip on our financial situation and "own it more".

Any advice or ideas are welcome. Anything that has worked or helped you before? I don't want to win the lottery or something, just be comfortable and ease the stress a bit.

Thanks in advance.
end quote

Now something like a spell for focus, willpower, discipline to make a budget, stick to it, and look for ways to save or pick up a little extra cash sounds more reasonable. Tweaking it in this way seems more likely to work in a positive manner than doing a spell and waiting for money to fall in your lap.
Jovi1

Post by Jovi1 »

watershield wrote:Well then, consider this
Money is of the physical world and can only come from a limited number of sources.
You win from a lottery, which means you need to spend before you can receive and take your chances

If your going to use energy weaving to obtain money, you had better have a clear idea of it's source as only one of the above sources is reasonable. Remember, for ever action the is an equal and opposit reaction. If you want cash now, you could be killing a loved one to get it.
Not entirely true there are several other reasonable places money can come from such as an investment you own doing suddenly well, someone owing you money paying up, and while I do agree that one shoudl always be aware of where money could be concievably come from and care taken to ensure a positve and beneficial outcome it a wholly pessimistic view isnt always the best way to pursue things.
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

watershield wrote:Well then, consider this

There are also settlements, either by the court or an out-of-court agreement. There is also "hush money" aka bribery, but then you run the risk of harm to yourself or a loved one for knowing too much. There is also finding money but, of course, someone else has to have misplaced it. In rare cases, you could also find money you forgot you had. My husband went to get his driver's license and his name came up at the DMV site for unclaimed funds. It was from an old savings account he forgot he had when he lived in Miami ages ago. It was not very much but it was a nice suprise. How about donating plasma or letting medical labs do research on you? Hee hee. Or selling old stuff. Hmmm... Or another stimulus rebate check or a fat tax return (but again to an extent that one is earned). OR like someone else said, a wise or just plain lucky timing stock investment?

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”