truth spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
thorn

truth spell

Post by thorn »

the truth is blinding that i see
no more lies let it be
moonlit

hey

Post by moonlit »

thats kida cool... I dont see it working without more going with it.
**Nothing is set in stone**
thasme_04

truth spell

Post by thasme_04 »

it does seem like there should be more 2 it . But I can see where it could fit in a aurgument or a conversation. example.. your talking to someone online. and there telling u somethign ya just don't kinda think is right. so U say the words and then requestion the person about the topic later.? did u get a different answer? ? spells ect I do have faith in but I have found to Just listen to the voice within and it will for sure bust a lie 100 miles away.
Know (it) Now
(and)
(you have)
Won. it's all in the power of word druids.
ps . A Linda Goodman thingie. ^

Rena.[/u]
Mystical Onyx

that is a cool spell...

Post by Mystical Onyx »

I'm going to try this. It's simple and cool. Well I'll try it. I've been looking for a truth spell. I know the truth can hurt sometimes,but this is really important and I need it so. Thanks for postinging it.
fauna9

Post by fauna9 »

I have found that being empathic with the person or situation allows the truth to show itself ::coolglasses:: - and maybe I'm just paranoid because I'm on my Ophthalmology (eye stuff) rotation , but I would not want to concentrate any energy into being blinded by anything. :D
Good Luck
Fauna9
katie2005

Post by katie2005 »

so has anyone tried it yet???? if ya did let me know. cause i have this so called friend that everything that comes out of him is a lie. i always ask him the same questions and i tell him please stop lieing just say the truth we are ur friends no need to lie to us. anyway let me in on it.. i am going to try it when i speak to him to see if it works but i hope u guys post me in on it
Tigerlily*

Post by Tigerlily* »

Cool spell!!!

I will give it a shot,Ill let ya know how I make out!!!

BB!!!

Tigerlily

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”