Post by JacklynSnyder1o1 »

The beginning sucks. Beware.
Plus it's kind of f*cked up.
Bleh.

"That house looks so... old!"
"It's not a house, dumbass! It's a mansion!"
"What's the f*cking difference? The point is that it's f*cking old!"
"Idiot!"
Lenna, a Year 11, heard two Year 9 students from her high school as they passed an old white and black mansion- it's paint faded and the white discolored with a moldy greenish tint.
Lenna cared to be around anyone who she could talk about a decrepit mansion to. She always thought it was pointless and preferred to be alone. She pays attention to how people act and she always knew that having friends wasn't worth the trouble.
Her maturity was admired by many people, children and adults, and so was her appearance. With striking yellow-green eyes and ivory skin she had every male eyes on her, but she never cared much for that. Her hair was bleached blonde- almost white- and was perfectly straight. People left her alone as she wished, mainly because they were a bit afraid of her. Her eyes had a way of flashing a yellow that intimidated people.
Lenna stopped in front of the mansion. She'd heard of it before. Billions of deaths had taken place there- mainly suicides.There was still a lot of homicides. She heard many screams from the place. Many people would be frightened. She was curious.
Lenna was always out for excitement. If it was dangerous she wouldn't be able to stay away from it. She was reckless and loved a good scare. She was always smart enough to get out just in time which gave her the thrill.
She made up her mind to come back to the mansion tomorrow- Saturday. She could just taste the adventure coming, smell the blood rushing in her veins. She would tell her adoptive parents, Debra and John, that she would be spending the night at a friends for the whole weekend- they never knew how much the thought of being in someone's house for that long disgusted her. She shot one last glance at the mansion and turned to come face to face with a boy her age from school. She remembered his name was Damien and he was from her Biology class.
"Sorry." she mumbled as she looked up at his face. She gasped as his ice blue eyes pierced her and made it hard for her to speak. She never noticed his appearance in Biology, just his voice, smooth and the perfect pitch. She also noticed that she barely ever heard it- he never talked except when the teacher called on him for his always correct answers.
"Um...?" was his response. He was staring at the mansion his sweet blue eyes wide, his nostrils flaring.Lenna turned back around and her heart stuttered. She saw the face of a woman through the blood splattered window, her head balding and her face twisted up in pain. Lenna heard faint wailing which chilled her very soul. Both her and Damien were breathing hard and she could almost hear his heart pounding. The wail choked into a cry and the woman's face drew away from the window almost as if she fell back.
Lenna's heart slowed and her face spread back into a smile and she turned back to Damien. Seeing the face meant there was something in there. She thought of the thrill she just got from seeing only a face and almost squealed at the thought of what else might be there.
She heard Damien draw his breath and she looked up to see his eyes narrowed down at her. She felt her face grow red as they stared at each other.
"Is this funny to you? Do you find watching these souls suffer entertaining?" Lenna drew her face back in response. No one ever talked to her like that. She stepped around him and looked at the ground. He glared angrily at her.She felt herself grow angry. She turned from his face and stomped furiously away. She heard a sigh and felt a hand on her arm. She gasped and yanked it away. She whirled around and say the his face was red as well.
"Sorry that was rude. But, really, what was with that smile?" he asked, his voice ashamed.
'I don't have to explain anything to you." she mumbled as an unexplainable anger rocked through her body.
Damien stopped. "Yes, but I would like to know..." he said, his voice growing quieter. He looked as if he was about to cry as he ran his hand through his black emo hair. She was then filled with guilt as he looked away. She was surprised at how quickly her emotions changed. She barely ever felt them and she was worried about what else she would feel. She sighed and tried to walk away again when he followed her.
"It's nothing. I guess it was just a weird reaction..." Lenna said quickly looking back at his face and wondering why he was still following her.
"I'm coming tomorrow," he offered.
"Me too."
He grinned. "Well, here, we have a plan."
She sighed. "This is really something I want to do alone." She said slowly. She was shocked to realize that she was actually considering.
He grinned wider. "Well, then, we'll just have to work around each other."
Frustrated she gave in. "Why are you staying here anyway?"
Damien's grin faded. "I'm just interested in this kind of thing. Ever since I saw my first ghost I've been into it." he seemed to drift off into his thoughts. One of those thoughts made him wince. "So, I'll see you tomorrow?" he snapped back to reality.
"Sure, I guess." she sighed. Resisting was hopeless.

I warned you it was crappy.
I'll be writing more tomorrow. It's really just kind of blah but I have some worse stuff.
Really, I was just kind of bored and a song inspired me.
Please don't bash me DX
---
To feel like
Feeling like a teargas
Which slides like an hybrid emotion
To feel like
Feeling like a teargas
Which hurts like artificial love
-♥
JacklynSnyder1o1

So yeah, this starts where that last one left off.
Bleh.
It still sucks.

As Lenna speared a green bean with her fork she took a deep breath and opened her mouth to tell her adoptive parents of her plan for the weekend. "Um..." she started. Debra and John looked up at the sound of her voice.
"Yes?"
"I'm going to spend the night at...Vanessa's...this weekend."
Their eyes widened and a smile spread across their faces. "We didn't know you had any friends like that." Brenda said guiltily.
"She's a new friend. She's having a slumber party." Lenna resisted a shudder at the stupid words.
As they nodded their heads she knew they had taken the lie and she smiled in satisfaction.
Lenna arrived in front of the mansion at 9 a.m., Damien leaning against the gate, his eyes closed and breathing even- catching up on his sleep she guessed. She marched up to him and tried to see if she could get in without waking him up. No luck, he was leaning on the latch.
"Shit." she sighed, exasperated.
Damien's eyes opened at her quiet complaint. He grinned and once again his blue eyes left her speechless. His black emo hair was messy and she guessed he was determined to get to the mansion before her. He opened the gate for her and waved her in. "Shall we?" his eyes sparked.
She shot an angry glare at him and walked in, dragging her feet. She heard the gate shut and felt his warmth behind her. It made her nervous for him to be so close. She quickened her pace and she reached the black door. The paint was peeling off and at the very bottom there was tiny scratches all along the edge. Damien's breathing was shaky and she could feel his body tensed and ready.
"Lenna...." he said quietly. She looked at him and his eyes were dark. She could hear the panic in his voice.
"Mm?" she answered. If he was so scared then why didn't he just leave?
"If anything happens in there, promise me that you will get out."
She rolled her eyes at the stupid request. "Sure, sure." She pushed the door open and the hot damp air rushed out, making her eyes water. She took a step in and noticed it was so dark because the windows were boarded up. One other thing that was really strange to her was that all the furniture was set up as if someone still lived there.
A light shone behind her and it landed right on the face of a man who committed suicide by cutting his throat. There was a gash that revealed the body parts in his neck. Damien drew a breath and Lenna took his flashlight and moved closer to the body. She hear a thump upstairs combined with the sound of Damien's jump.
"It's the house. They do that all the time." she assured him. She felt him move closer to her and she could feel the fast beating of his heart. "Calm down or you'll give yourself a seizure." she warned him. He took a deep breath and she felt his heart slow.
"Sorry, this is just different that all the other houses. Usually they were....less gory." he said, shame is his voice.
She heard a scream from the upstairs and felt Damien's body tense so tight it was a wonder that he didn't pass out.She heard a whimper. "It's okay. Don't be scared." she whispered to him, still recovering from the from the startle.
"That wasn't me," he said his voice breaking.
They turned around and saw a little girl in the corner. She was white and gray and she looked about 5. "Momma...?" she cried softly. She was curled up so they couldn't see her face but she seemed to be missing an arm...
Lenna and Damien moved toward her and she threw her head back and screamed. "Momma!" They both jumped back and saw the little girls face and chest covered with the word "Pain." They glowed faintly on her gray skin. She burst into black ash but even after her disappearance they could hear her whimper.
Even Lenna was shaking as they stared wide eyed into the ashes. Damien gripper her arm and pulled her to the stairs. A little red ball made thumping noises as it fell down the steps and the room was filled with the sound of children's laughter. It lasted for a minuted and then died away.
They walked up, what must have been, three flights of stairs. They found a red door and opened it, hoping it would lead somewhere. It led to a bedroom, this room had three bodies on the floor and a rope hanging from the ceiling.
"We'll sleep here I guess. I don't know what else to do..." Lenna said, throwing her stuff on the bed. Damien was staring out the blood spattered window, pure determination in his eyes.
He whirled around. "Let's go see the rest of the house!" he exclaimed, eyes bright again. He flung open the door and waited for her. Startled by his sudden mood change she followed him. They walked past another staircase and Lenna saw something white out of the corner of her eye. Curious she left Damien's side and followed it. She heard him stop and gasp but she kept going.
She walked around the corner with her flashlight and saw the white flash again. Damien called her name and his flashlight shone around the corner right into her face.
"Where the hell did you go?" he growled fear on his face. "There could still be criminals here!"
Lenna looked back over her shoulder to where the figure went. "I'm fine. I just... got distracted." She turned away from him and continued down the hall to find another red door. There was blood on the wall in the shape of a hand. "Someone was killed her" she confirmed quietly, pressing her palm on the wall to fit the hand print. Damien passed her to open the door. As they walked in they saw that there was a body on the ground; a knife next to it. The eyes were still open and the chest was covered in various stab marks. Papers were scattered on the floor; all of them with at least on drop of blood staining it.
Lenna walked into the center of the room and saw a gleam in the dark. She reached her hand out and searched for what could have been shining. Her hand pressed on something cold and wet. She drew her hand back and it was covered in blood, at which she cried out and fell back. Whatever it was fell with a tinkle to the floor. Damien rushed to her side at her whimper and helped her up. She felt the ground for a moment to find the object and discovered a bloody piece of glass. She dropped it, disappointed.
As the glass clinked to the floor she saw something white behind Damien. She looked at it longer until it came to her mind to pull Damien away.
The figure was white and gray, just like the little girl. He looked like a professor, poised and regal. Lenna was frozen in place, too scared to move. He was speaking in an unknown language and he was different from the other ghosts. He seemed kinder, a less tortured spirit. He reached out his hand for her and slowly faded away. Lenna breathed a sigh of relief and Damien pulled her arm.
They left the room and opened another door. It was a bathroom. There was a woman corpse in the bathtub. Half her body was deteriorated in the water that, strangely, was still there. The water was murkey and smelled so horrible that Lenna's nose wrinkled and her hand automatically flew to it in response. The woman's wrists had blood on the wall. The combination of the water and blood covering the walls made Lenna dizzy. She grabbed for Damien for support. The room got darker and darker and she she heard was Damien calling her name. Soon she felt nothing...

Yeah that's it for now!
It sucks so much ass you wonder if it's gay.
But yeah. Comment or whatever.
---
To feel like
Feeling like a teargas
To feel like
Feeling like a teargas
-♥
Heka
Banned Member
Location: On top of some magic rock in the middle of the desert yelling at the sky in joy...

Post by Heka »

it kinda interesting. i wanna know what happens. im actually getting into it.
Blessed Be and Merry Part

Heka

~~~~~~~

Water, my blood...
Earth, my body...
Air, my breath...
Fire, my spirit...
JacklynSnyder1o1

I'm glad it caught your attention Heka. =)
I'm still working on it, I'm trying to make it progressively worse for Damien and Lenna. =)
I'll post it when I'm finished. =D
---
To feel like
Feeling like a teargas
To feel like
Feeling like a teargas
-♥

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”