Having Difficulties...

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Risingpanther

Having Difficulties...

Post by Risingpanther »

Ive been having a hard time with visualizations...I have a very left-brained attitude towards life, and have been having trouble for a while. Anyone have any tips?

I also and having issues with Astral Travel...and recommendations? Im sure many people have these issues, but I figured I could ask...
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

Your most likely attempting to do too many things at one time.

First learn to visualize. Start with just a black field. Then create a pin point of light. Make it grow and shrink. then go out.

After you play with that for a while picture something that you love, maybe a slice of chocolate cake. It's sitting on a plate. change the color of the plate. Place a fork on the plate. Lift the fork and cut a bite sized piece.

You get the idea. Create an image of something you know and play with it.

Get very comfortable with this before worry about AP. You see, visualization is the key to all real magic. What you are doing is bringing energy into focus on a higher plane. While you can see it, you can't touch it as it's vibrating at a higher rate than are you.
The mind is a window to the universe, but for many the window is closed
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.
Kolohe Redux
Banned Member

Post by Kolohe Redux »

You might want to begin by engaging that right side before you imagine something. Take a few minutes to study a pebble, blade of grass, a flower notice all the little details, then try to mentally recreate it visually rather than by a mental narration. You might think you know what a plate or a piece of chocolate cake looks like, but do you really know what it looks like? How many shades of blue are there? How is your body postioned in your chair right now? What sounds do you hear right now? Develop your awareness so you know these things without having to stop and analyze them. Think about primitive hunter gatherer people who had to constantly be aware of everything in their environment for safety and survival, get out of your own head and more into this sort of mental posture and focus. Try to draw or sketch a little, use your intuition.

Kolohe

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”