I was wondering if i could get a birth chart done?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
SugarCharmz
Location: Dancing with the sugarplums in the chocolate river.

I was wondering if i could get a birth chart done?

Post by SugarCharmz »

It's ok if nobody can do one for me, for i can't even do it for myself, lol, but I was wondering if anybody could work a birth chart for me. I know my time, place, and etc of birth. I already know my Sun and Rising (Taurus with rising in Leo :) ). I'm not really sure what it means though. I was wondering what other things could possibly be on my birth chard and what they mean.

If anybody would like to do one for me, or tell me how i can put mine together, I would be very, very happy!! :)

Thankyouthankyou!
~*~Angi~*~

~*~*~*~*~
"There is no greatness where there is not simplicity, goodness, and truth." ~Leo Tolstoy
~*~*~*~*~
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Okay SugarCharmz,

I'll do it for you. . .but only because you are a sun sign Taurus!! Send me a PM and we'll work out the info details. The stars are interested in your interest!

With light,
bsp
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

hey sugarcharmz we both share the same ascendant! wuhoo! Leo
SugarCharmz

Post by SugarCharmz »

Thank you Being-Singular-Plural. Wow, this isn't the first time that I'm happy to be a Taurus!! :D

and Kuotetsu, haha! Woohoooo!!! Leos rock!! ::coolglasses::
~*~Angi~*~

~*~*~*~*~
"There is no greatness where there is not simplicity, goodness, and truth." ~Leo Tolstoy
~*~*~*~*~
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

Sure is! The truth having a leo ascendant attracts lots of people and impressions. We're magnets! :shock: :shock: :D

PS: Most people really have words to say about my hair. :shock: :shock:

I think we are born under the same year.. :? :?:
SugarCharmz

Post by SugarCharmz »

PS: Most people really have words to say about my hair.
WHOA!!! You're not serious! EVERYBODY I've ever met always give me complements on my hair. I always thought that it was because I've always taken extra care of it, but now I'm beginning to think that I'm pulled to taking care of it because of my Rising in Leo. I also get kind of mad/jealous when I'm not the center of attention when I used to be really, really shy when I was little. I read that that's a Leo trait so i was like "WHOA" when i learned that my rising is Leo.

Maybe we're born around the same time. When were you born?
~*~Angi~*~

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

I think it depends on the month.. I'm born late december and i birth time is 7:29 pm ::coolglasses:: How about you?

Tell me something when you birthchart's done :D I'm glad to wait :D :D :D
Heka
Banned Member
Location: On top of some magic rock in the middle of the desert yelling at the sky in joy...

Post by Heka »

bsp,

would it be possible for you to do one for me to? i was going to try once but i didnt get all the instructions

thanks

i might pm u thatd be smart
Blessed Be and Merry Part

Heka

~~~~~~~

Water, my blood...
Earth, my body...
Air, my breath...
Fire, my spirit...
SugarCharmz

Post by SugarCharmz »

I think it depends on the month.. I'm born late december and i birth time is 7:29 pm. How about you?
Odd... I'm born in April at 12:53 pm. The only thing we seem to have in common is that we're both born in the pm, lol.
And I'll surely share with you once my chart is done! It's taking quite a while though, which stinks because I'm finding myself opening my email like, every 11 seconds to find nothing, lol (I'm THAT excited for it).
~*~Angi~*~

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

SugarCharmz wrote:
I think it depends on the month.. I'm born late december and i birth time is 7:29 pm. How about you?
Odd... I'm born in April at 12:53 pm. The only thing we seem to have in common is that we're both born in the pm, lol.
And I'll surely share with you once my chart is done! It's taking quite a while though, which stinks because I'm finding myself opening my email like, every 11 seconds to find nothing, lol (I'm THAT excited for it).
yeah.. i think because the houses also move from time to time.. i have a sagittarius friend, she was born like 10 pm. or am, i can't remember, but she also has leo rising in her chart.. LOL! all things in earth move i think, both physical and spiritual.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Angi--sorry for the delay...I'lll get it to you tomorrow (Tuesday). . .
SugarCharmz

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

Post by SugarCharmz »

Angi--sorry for the delay...I'lll get it to you tomorrow (Tuesday). . .
Nonono! Don't be sorry, I'm just a compulsive email-checker, lol. I just got the report today and I'm very excited. I'm studying up on how to read it because i thought it was going to be a document in writing (a report, i guess, lol). I don't know what the Houses are, or what the symbols mean (other than the usual symbols for the signs) or anythiiiiing, so I'm going to be looking all of that up and studying :shock:. I will make it my life goal to learn to read my own birthchart, haha. :lol:

Thank you again so much!! dvirus

btw, just wondering.. Being-Singular-Plural, are you a Libra? Your display picture on here is a man holding a scale and the scale is Libra's sign, so it made me wonder.

Thank you again! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!! :D
~*~Angi~*~

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”