What is Your Element

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.

What element were your born under?

Earth
23%
Air
28%
Fire
23%
Water
27%

Total votes: 353

Zili

Post by Zili »

I was born under Taurus, and I've always felt a strong connection to Gaia and Grandmother Willow. I'm 100% Earth ^_^
sylphaxiom

Post by sylphaxiom »

I am most definitely a fire! I love it and it loves me. I've got the fire in my blood and thats why I spend my life running into burning buildings! I find it interesting that I discovered my element (through the zodiac and my general affinity for it) AFTER I already found my passion for firefighting! Fire is an elegant creature, you should respect and love it.
May the Gods be with you, and the hand of Fate be a gentle touch to guide you.
Greek_Male_Witch

Hi...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I'm Air (Gemini) I can make fire be stronger lol!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Greek_Male_Witch

Plus...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Gemini with ascendant Virgo....
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Godsmack

Post by Godsmack »

I am Aquarius.
Many people think this is a water sign, as it is the 'water bearer'. The Aquarians are called water bearers because they carry the water of knowledge, I believe.
My Moon and Ascendant are both Gemini... so I am an Air sign on more than one level. I am pretty much all air, lol. xD
Zili

Post by Zili »

Zili wrote:I was born under Taurus, and I've always felt a strong connection to Gaia and Grandmother Willow. I'm 100% Earth ^_^
ha ha oops after a lot of reflection Earth and Air are really close and Air has taken the lead but they are still really close lol it still fits with my God and Goddess though seeing as my God is Father Sky
Hello

Post by Hello »

According to my birthday, I'm fire, but I don't see that. I'm not a very 'Fire-ish' hah. I think I'm more of a water person, more calm. And also I love water, much more than I like fire. Though I do enjoy watching things burn, I'd rather be at the beach, watching the waves.
Lily Cantodea

Post by Lily Cantodea »

According to my sign, I'm earth, but I don't see it. I'm sure fire is my element...
zenine

Post by zenine »

Water, water, water.. Scorpio with a Cancer rising. Oi! Not really getting the scorpio vibe here though. I must take after cancer more.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
Miripet97

Post by Miripet97 »

I was born under air, have always had a connection to that element, and each and every one of my friends say they see it as very fitting for someone like me! [laughs]
MeallaAoi

Post by MeallaAoi »

My sun sign is Libra (air), my moon sign is Aries (fire), and my ascendant is Saggitarius (fire). Funnily enough, I know with 100% certainty that I'm a water person. I've been swimming since before I could walk, I work mostly through emotion rather than intellect, and I have a 'watery' intuitive sense... Who knows? :|
lasto i lamath, erin gwaew, i lammath lin edair. avo osto! aphada ven thanc, ar u dhir tira. last' inn tegitha...

Mornië illumë na mahtanna calina...
Miripet97

Post by Miripet97 »

Heh, well, your birth date cannot predict everything about you, I guess!
AutumnWitch

Post by AutumnWitch »

I'm an Air sign, and feel the closest to that Element; however, Earth comes in at a close second.
.xAlyssa.

Post by .xAlyssa. »

I think that my element is earth but also air and water. :]
Laarien

Post by Laarien »

Earth! It's totally me.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”