Dancing

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Eireayne

Dancing

Post by Eireayne »

Question: How do you take energy raised in a public place and transport it into energy to be used with intention (spellwork, etc...)

I went contra dancing last night and it was amazing! What a rush. And after a particularly lively and dizzying number I sat the next one out and wondered how I could use the energy that I had raised. I've also had some trancendant experiences at music concerts, and wonder... what can you do with all of that energy? The difficulty being that I can't just cast a circle on the spot... Is there some theoretical way to "bottle" up that feeling? And so I pose the question to the forum....
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

The great thing about energy is that it's all around you all the time. Every thing is energy funcitioning at different rates of vibration.

Think of yourself as an ice cube floating in the ocean. Both are water, just in differant states of being.

The experience you had is not that the energy was greater, rather your awareness of it was. When this happens try to remember every thing around you with some minor detail. Locate and focus on the key elements of the situation and remember those with as much detail as you can.

When you get the chance, say in the privacy of your room, sit quietly with your eye closed. Recreate the scene in your mind, let the music fill you, feel the beat and allow your memory to grow and with it the energy that you felt.
The mind is a window to the universe, but for many the window is closed
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Post by Shaman of Bliss »

Exactly what I would say. You have to remember the moment, and allow energy from around you to flow into you. I can however store energy, but its tricky, and the amount varies. Truthfully its something that you need to personally experiment with.

Quartz, clear quartz for example can be cleansed, and then used as a "battery" stone if you will. By taking the stone to say danceing, and holding it and channelling some energy into the stone, later that night, or when ever you can pick up that stone and pull out that energy from earlier. Also, just having the stone, (this is applicable for any stones/crystals) in your pocket, or on your personal while you experience an energy raising activity can trap some of that valuable energy in the stone, which can be used later.
Eireayne

Many Thanks

Post by Eireayne »

This has been most helpful! I'm looking forward to the next dance!

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”