Palm reading?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
mysticfyrefly

Palm reading?

Post by mysticfyrefly »

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about palm reading? I had someone look at my palm the other day I dont' think he's that knowledgable but he's from egypt and he seemed to know a bit and he said my path looks like it splits after lookingat my left hand he looked at my other palm and he said this one seems like the life path does come together but all in all he said he's worried that I may never get back on track and that kinda scares me because thats the way I am feeling about my life...
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul. And sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all...Emily Dickinson
Szette

Post by Szette »

I am not a palm reader, but if I remember from what I've read about it one hand, your dominant, represents your life as it is, meaning it tells what has happened and what will happen if you stay on the path your on. The other hand is how your life should have been from birth, if you had followed the path choosen for you from day one. Like I said I could be way off with this, but I think thats what I read in my Bucklands book.
Blessed Be,
Szette
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

I know that if you twist your dominant hand round so you are looking side onto pinky... you will see "notches". This is supposed to signify how many children you will have. It has been true for friends and family that I know to have tried so far.
boo

Post by boo »

I used to know the basics of palm reading, but found that when I read other people's hands, it was wrong an awful lot of the time, so I gave up studying it. There are lots of books out there which explain the practice in great detail. Maybe you should learn to read palms for yourself, and then you can really get into the results....and don't be scared. Your future is your own, you are not ruled by what one palm reader has told you.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Well said, Boo. :28:

I have looked a little into palm reading as well; it does seem to be "faulty", shall we say. I recommend the same thing that Boo had suggested- find a book on the subject and teach yourself the ways of palm-interpretation. That way you can decide what you see. Either way though, you'd at least be learning something in the process, right?

~BB~
[Silver Dove]

Post by [Silver Dove] »

Well I was told that the lines in your dominant hand keeps changing depending on your action/karam ( Karma is derive from this word)...so whatever this person told you can be true for today but could change down the road based on your action....so I would suggest that if you don't want to be "lost" or "off track", than meditate and figure out what you can do to change this outcome. And if you can't figure it out by yourself than find someone(God/dess or angels or person) who can help you achieve your desired outcome....well atleast when you have done all you can, than even if the outcome is same as he predicted (and I hope you do find your way)... at least you can say it was meant to be (it was fate), and you will not torture yourself with "what if"...or other such questions.

For example: One palm reader told me in my younger days that I wil have a 2nd marriage by the time I am 26...well I am 4 years past that age and I am still married to my 1st and only hubby. My husband is aware of this reading and we both work on our marriage so that this outcome doesn't happen.

Based on my experience, since dominant palm lines always change based on your action..if I want to confirm the palm reading I generally use a 2nd form of divination.

for example: the palm reader told me about 2nd marriage at age 26...I used my pendulum to confirm this...my pendulum told me different. The same guy also told me that I will have hard time getting pregnant. I confirmed with my pendulum and it told me the same thing..well I lost 2 babies before I had my 1st daughter. But still i did all i could in my power to ensure I was healthy to have baby so I did not feel guilty and didn't torture my self with questions like what I could have done to prevent it. I knew it was fate.

I am sorry I did not mean to write a book. And I apologize if I said anything that may offend anyone. I hope this information helps you a little bit to find your way. You can choose to not do anything about it or you can try to change the outcome...
May love, peace & hope always be with you. Blessed Be!

Silver Dove

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”