Attributes of Bayberry Oil

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
arcanedancer

Attributes of Bayberry Oil

Post by arcanedancer »

Could anyone tell me if Bayberry is associated with the masculine or feminine; and - while we're at it - what the ruling planet, element, and deities might be?

I'm working on something and can't seem to find this anywhere...

Blessings,
Arcane Dancer
Makbawehuh
Banned Member

Post by Makbawehuh »

I did a little research, I couldn't find any charts on it... The only times I saw it mentioned was in conjunction with money and Yule.

Truth be told, how you feel about it means a little more than someone else's randomly thrown-together chart.

Maybe spend some time with your bayberry whatever you have, and work some of those things out for yourself? I've found that when I do that, things work out much, much better than when I use something someone else has put together.

Edit:

http://www.magickware.com/herbal-AB.html

Scroll down, and LOVE THE GOOGLE! Love it! Love it I say! MUWAhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!
~St. Makupuff the Awesome~

"The human race will begin solving it's problems on the day that it ceases taking itself so seriously." – Malaclypse the Younger

The Hell Law says that Hell is reserved exclusively for them that believe in it.
Further, the lowest Rung in Hell is reserved for them that believe in it on the supposition that they'll go there if they don't.

-Holy Book of Truth; The Gospel According to Fred, 3:1 (Principia Discordia)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Attributes of Bayberry Oil

Post by SpiritTalker »

From grove and grotto.com

Bayberry is a new world plant so there are no really old time spells. Bayberry’s association with good fortune and prosperity place it firmly under the dominion of Jupiter. The woodsy, balsamic aroma & plain appearance brings material comfort to hearth and home. The elemental correspondence is Earth.

A New England tradition involves burning a Bayberry candle on dark winter nights to bring prosperity at New Year’s. The old saying goes, “A bayberry candle burned to the socket brings joy to the heart and gold to the pocket.”

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”