Drawing Energy.

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
JacklynSnyder1o1

Drawing Energy.

Post by JacklynSnyder1o1 »

I hope someone can help me on this.

I've been trying to draw energy and create a shield but I have not been able to.
I went to one site that talked about it (Psipog or something?) but the technique mentioned didn't work for me. I didn't feel anything and I WAS paying attention to even the slightest tingle. Nothing.

I tried a technique to draw Earth energy and I felt something the first time but I tried again and I couldn't do it.

I'm also trying to create a psiball but I haven't been able to produce one of those either.

I know to practice but how do you practice something that you can't do in the first place. If I could only draw energy, then I could practice that, then move on to psiballs and then shields.

I'm sorry if I'm bothering. I am just really determined to do this no matter what.
So does anybody have any techniques, questions, concerns, angry letters?
*Jacklyn
---
To feel like
Feeling like a teargas
Which slides like an hybrid emotion
To feel like
Feeling like a teargas
Which hurts like artificial love
-♥
Kolohe Redux
Banned Member

Post by Kolohe Redux »

I've been doing qi gong for years, my teacher does have some special abilities, but she generally tells me I'm not ready for that sort of thing and should spend more time with forms and meditation. I'm sure she's right, but sometimes I've tried things I've found in books and internet too (shh!).

I don't mean to seem like I'm pushing this guy too much, I just linked to him on another post. I might just like him because he really looks like an old boyfriend (shh, here I am rambling and telling all my secrets but not really helping). He does seem to know what he's talking about, he tells things on his videos that took me years to get out of her. Anyway here is link to video for how to make a chi ball- and there's lots of other interesting things to look at on the sidebar too from him and others. I haven't done anything dramatic yet either. Good luck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb3Ok9We ... re=related

Kolohe
JacklynSnyder1o1

Post by JacklynSnyder1o1 »

Kolohe,
Thanks so much! I'm watching right now.
By the way, I love your avatar.
It makes me think of ice. =D
---
To feel like
Feeling like a teargas
Which slides like an hybrid emotion
To feel like
Feeling like a teargas
Which hurts like artificial love
-♥
Zeus

Brilliant.

Post by Zeus »

This technique worked perfectly for me, and not alot of techniques do. I felt like i had a compressed ball in my hands for 5 minutes, every time i pushed my hands in, they pushed themselves back out. I am now calm and collected.

Thanks!
Zeus

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”