question about an experience i had during a spell

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
saturn1979

question about an experience i had during a spell

Post by saturn1979 »

Hello,
I am hoping to gain some insight from an experienced person about something I experienced while working a candle magick spell.
Has anyone ever felt as if they were being pulled or pushed in a certain direction? My body seemed to be leaning towards the East, right by where I placed a candle to reperesent the Eastern Elemental Watcher. I felt my body sort of gravitating to that direction, like I was losing balance but only towards that area. Can anyone explain? Thank You!
living shadow

i get simular

Post by living shadow »

its weird i get it if i lay down and relax it could just be your inner ear playing tricks or some say its omnipitency when you can say want someone to love you you emagine them and project the thoughts into there third eye ie there forhead. its like a semi trance type thang.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Hi saturn
When you say Eastern Elemental Watcher am I right to presume you are referring to the Elementals of Air?
Just want to clarify that is what you mean.

I would suggest that you felt a pull towards this direction because there is something that element has to teach you.
Each inhabitant of the elemental realms has something to teach us and so it is important to understand their charateristics by ascribing the human equivalents. Sylphs, the elements of air, represent creativity, ardour, raw energy, courage and loyalty. Maybe look within yourself and realise these are attributes you have to work on?
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Post by Shaman of Bliss »

My element is air, I find that it has many things to teach, I often journey to the realm of the air as it where, usually upper world journeys where the entire world is air, mist, smoke and fogs. Its where I learn a lot of persoanl insights, and personal power.
Kolohe Redux
Banned Member

Post by Kolohe Redux »

the other thing you might consider is it could just be energy being drawn to part of your body that happened to be that direction, you could try again facing a different direction and see if it's consistently toward the East vs. consistently sideways to the left. Sounds a little like induced chi flow, which is letting your body move in an unconcious way while remaining conciously aware, it's very relaxing and bring energy to any areas that are having problems.

Kolohe
saturn1979

Thanks for all of your responses

Post by saturn1979 »

Thanks to everyone who responded to my post. I found al of your insight to be helpful. I have been researching the qualities and attributes of the Air element and have found that this could be key in understanding why I had the experience I did. Next time I'm casting a spell or performing a ritual, I'm going to take note of what energies I experience.
Heka
Banned Member
Location: On top of some magic rock in the middle of the desert yelling at the sky in joy...

Post by Heka »

shaman, your avatar reminds me of air... the way it fades out an the bottom just reminds me of it

my element is air also, and i find it describes many of my personality traits
Blessed Be and Merry Part

Heka

~~~~~~~

Water, my blood...
Earth, my body...
Air, my breath...
Fire, my spirit...

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”