Djinn/genies

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
doctor_who

Djinn/genies

Post by doctor_who »

i have a couple of djinn rings and im wondering if anyone has a spell invocation to summon them if so please post back and let me know if you have a spell. this wouldbe greatly appreciated
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Do what now? Djinn Rings? The only thing close to that, that i've hear of, are the rings to control djinn in the Keys of Solomon. Not doubting you exactly, but can you provide more detail on the rings? What do they look like? Where did you get them?...
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Hmmm....I've had experience of apparent Djinn rings in the past and I'm sorry to inform you but an invocation to summon them will not work.
Contrary to popular belief Djinn are not here to serve mankind.
AkanaAnash

Post by AkanaAnash »

For an offbeat opinion...we now go to Thet...for the
"Strange-o-pagan" report..over to you Thet

"Thanks Tom, and what a lovely night here it is in Beijing, the air is simply thick with pollution, the water is mutant-green and the site seeing is just marvelous!"

"Tom, it seems that one of the posters on the fantastic pagan forum Everything Under The Moon has posted a question about Djinn Rings.
This reporter smells news.

It's come to me through an Unknown Source that the tales of Djinn being able to be summoned at will and caused to do bidding came only AFTER the advent if Islam and previous to this, what are now called Djinn were actually MiddleEastern Tribal Deities and Ancestor Spirits and that , while the descriptions of their unlimited power were accurate, the stories involving these Ancient Deities being tricked or enslaved in any way were simply Mohammedan propaganda.

Tom the basic assumption of certain texts, the "Keys Of Solomon" for example is that Ancient Spirits can be "forced to respond" in some way by humans and I am assured by my sources that this is not the case.

Having talked to several Djinn, who prefer to remain anonymous, this reporter can tell you and our listening audience that one does not hold, control, manipulate, bind or command Djinn, one simply can ask them as politely as one can."

That's all for now....back to you Tom.

;)

Thet

"The Prince Of Darkness is a gentleman"
W. Shakespeare
mysticalvucu

I can help.

Post by mysticalvucu »

Please contact me, I will help you to conjure your djinn in a safe way.
It is possible for you to do so, Thought you will need help.

It could turn into a bloody mess without the proper instructions

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”