I NEED HELP!

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

have you tried to apologize????
"Light up the Darkness" Bob Marley
The Mystic Pilgrim

Post by The Mystic Pilgrim »

I completely agree. You should try to work out what happened through your own means rather than turning to magic to fix it. If it doesn't work, then and only then, use magic.
Rein

Post by Rein »

I suppose next you'll want to cast a love spell on the girl, then a clothes-off spell to get her naked, then an anti-conception spell because you forgot to use a condom?

Try solving your problems normally. Magic is not a fix-all, nor should it be used as one.
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

Kayako wrote:I suppose next you'll want to cast a love spell on the girl, then a clothes-off spell to get her naked, then an anti-conception spell because you forgot to use a condom?

Try solving your problems normally. Magic is not a fix-all, nor should it be used as one.
I agree.. LOL i really laughed hard with anti-conception spell :lol:
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Armed36: Appoligizing is the best way to go about this. If you feel you need some *extra* help with this, then you might consider a spell to encourage peace between the two of you, or maybe a courage spell for yourself?

Kayako and Kotetsu.... down children, down! :D x 1/2 A little more understanding is called for. .
Silver MoonShadow

Post by Silver MoonShadow »

I know this might not help but believe it or not magick doesn't just fix everything in the blink of an eye. It aids you in what you need but you also need to make an effort. I agree with LUNAAMOR on the fact that you should apologize.
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

Dispite the stories that we all have heard, magic / spell casting / energy weaving is not a thing that you can use to affect things in the physical world.
If it was we'd all be rich, good looking and have perfect lives. But if you look around (or read some of these posts loaded with the problems of life) you will see the proof.

Energy weaving is just that. To cause a small change in the natural flow or current of the universal force with intent to influence an outcome. The key to succesful energy weaving is to be in place in order to take advantage of the changes caused. To recignise the affects of the energy and to react within this physical plane to further manipulate it to attain your desired outcome.

A "spell" to cause some one to forget.....sorry.
And while I'm on the subject...there are lots of books out there loaded with spells to do...what ever. Please remember, books are written by people that wish to market a product to make money. If they truly wanted to help you, the book would be provided free of charge.

Your better off fessing up to it. Go over, meet her face to face and tell her that you wrote and sent an email while you were very up set about what ever. Now that you've calmed down you realise how stupid that was and you are ver y sorry.
Good luck!
The mind is a window to the universe, but for many the window is closed
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.
SugarCharmz
Location: Dancing with the sugarplums in the chocolate river.

Post by SugarCharmz »

I see using magic to fix your problem as very, very, shallow of you. Magic should only be used when you NEED to use it, not when you could easily do something else for the situation. If the girl won't listen to you or won't accept your apology, just accept that you messed up and take it as a learning experience.
Trying to find a way to make the person forget the problem instead of admitting your mistake and fixing it yourself says that you lack the maturity needed for a decent relationship with the girl (or any girl), and for use of the magical arts.
I see magic as a tool to HELP you do things, not do them FOR you. Like the other poster suggested, maybe a confidence spell would help out more than a spell to make the subject forgetful (it could backfire and make the subject forget something important!).
~*~Angi~*~

~*~*~*~*~
"There is no greatness where there is not simplicity, goodness, and truth." ~Leo Tolstoy
~*~*~*~*~

Return to “Teen Concerns”