stormer's ramblings

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

i just got off work a little bit ago. one of my friends is comming in sunday and i actually got sunday off so i can hang out with him. and i get my check sunday. i finally got a few things i needed for my appartment and am going to get some more when i get my check. i went to see my mom yesterday. other than that, not much is goin on.
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

wow i have not posted anything in here in a while.
im about to enrol in national college. im trying to decide what to study. my mom suggested buisness management. im also considering something with computer applications or computer tech support of some kind. i really have no clue what i want to do and its kinda driving me crazy. but the school looks like a good one. they have small class sizes of twelve so i would get more help. they have free toutering and job placement. which is cool. i was talkin to my neighbor who knows someone who went there and they placed them in a job and everything.
i went driving for the first time in years a few days ago with my (nice) grandpa. i actually did better than i thought i would. now i really want to pass both of my driving tests really soon. im trying to get my grandpa to take me driving again soon, we might go this weekend. i hope to be mobil by winter. my friend pam just dropped by for a minute with a couple people. i guess she eithier got her car working again or got another one. it was too dark to tell. eithier way its cool.
arby's have been cutting everyones hours, even the managers. i put in an application to wendeys and am gonna call them later to set up an interview. thats about it.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

i started working for my grandparents today. so i have at least a part-time job until i get somethin else. its kinda sweet, i have my own little office area. the only bad thing is i have to get up really early.
im still waiting to start at burger king. the manager keeps messing up my paperwork. good thing he's cute, lol.
i've decided what i want to go to school for. i want to start off getting an associets degree in medical assisting and pharmacy tech then later go back to school and be a nurse. other than that not much is goin on.
oh my neighbor who i've liked for a while is finally single!!!!! he finally got fed up with his horrible girlfriend. i could not stand that girl at all. i got bad vibes from this chick, very bad vibes. so life is ok at the moment.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

well now im confused as to weather my neighbor is back wit his gf or not. he says theyre "friends" but not officially together or somethin weird like that. he needs to get away from her. seriously.
on another subject, i have an interview with the dollar tree tomorrow morning. if i get that i can work there later in the day after workin for my grandparents in the morning and have two jobs. im gonna use one check for bills and one for spending/saving money. i hope i get it.
thats about it for now.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

i finally have a job! im going to be working at cub foods. i start this tuesday. im trying to decide what college to go to for nursing. right now its between rets and sinclair. sinclair would be a LOT cheaper than rets or any main 4 year school. the college my grandparents want me to go to would be more expensive i think. and they dont have any nursing programs. the only thing they really have that im intrested in is medical assisting and buisness management. im savin up for a new phone. im gonna start saving up for a car here soon. im goin to my moms later today to do some odd jobs. thats about all thats going on.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

i just got home from my first day at cubs. it seems like a sweet job. its very easy, the pay is decent, and i had a cute guy traning me most of the time. :wink: all in all, today was a good day.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

i just got off work. im tired. i might go out to the club later, im not sure. thats it for now.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

well i just got back from taking my dad to the doctor. its my day off so i dont have to work which is sweet. i get paid friday - whohoo!!! and i guess one of my neighbor's friends likes me. one night it was just me and him and he wanted to fool around and i was so caught off guard i said no and was blushing like crazy. even though it was dark out he could tell. i felt like i was being xrayed. then my neighbor told me last night he thinks his friend likes me. so im not sure what i think about that. thats about all thats goin on right now.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

i have a double date tomorrow!!! whohoo! its with my neighbor's friend. not the one who i origonally was talkin about, but another one. they convinced me to ask him out and im glad i did. we're goin to a movie tomorrow and we're gonna do some archery. i might go hang out w/ some friends tonight. work is goin preatty good. i just got home a lil bit ago. thats about all for now.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

we had our first date last night. they taught me archery and we went to go c hancock. we also went to the mall and i got a new blade. i had such an amazing night. i can't stop smiling. *sighs*
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

well i broke up with my boyfriend. we only lasted a couple months.
i've been thinking about going to school for buisness management & bar tending and opening my own bar/nightclub. im still working for cub foods part time and takin care of my dad. im not sure how much longer i can keep doin it though. he needs to be in a home and won't go. he expects me to take care of him. i hate putting my life on hold for him its drivin me crazy. i've been cooking&baking latley. i actually made thanksgiving dinner for my friends and it turned out good. so things have been goin alright latley i guess.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

well i got my apartment decorated for yule and it looks sweet!!! i worked today and hung out with brian & alex. work tomorrow. might hang out with an old friend sometime this week hopefully. thats about it.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

well i hung out with a bunch of people friday. saw one of my buddies yesterday. im enjoyin my day off work. i got some pics developed. just gonna relax the rest of the night. oh and i started saving for my car. finally. i got about $140 so far. i need $2,500 for it. i can't waite to get it. : )
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

ive been gettin decent hours at work which is sweet. todays my day off. i hope one of my friends comes by i wanna c him. blah i am bored. i was susposed to go to a party tonight but i guess it got cancled due to the dude gettin grounded. lame. but i got $290 somethin saved for my car which is cool. i still have no clue where me and my ex stand : ( oh well. i offered him a second chance but its on him now. i really hope my buddy comes over... ; )
still takin care of my dad. havent found any help there. oh well. thinkin about gettin a cat here soon. hung out with a few friends last night and that was fun. hm thats about it.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

well life continues. im still saving for my car and am getting ever closer. : ) i did get back with my ex but now im not all that sure about us anymore. he was trying for a while and he hasnt been latley. i got a good check today which was cool. i put more money aside for the car. and i bought a new cd. 10 years, division. its a really good cd i like it a lot. i decided im gonna stay with my dad for one more year to get my car and save up money then im gonna try to move out and make it on my own. then if i can live on my own for a year or so in ohio im planning on leaving the state if i can. i want to travel and explore. and meet new people and see new things. i hung out with one of my friends the other day for his birthday. we went to the local bar and that was fun. i met a really cute bartender. ; ) i really dont know what to do with my boyfriend anymore. he doesn't try hardly at all. not like he really ever did. i feel like were hangin on by a thread now. but its whatever. life has been goin ok latley and i've been preatty busy with work and my dad and plotting to leave so its all good.
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”