confidence boost

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
`amber

confidence boost

Post by `amber »

hello! just asking iif any one knows any spell/ any thing to boost your confidence? preferbly some thing that dont really need alot of things. but of cause, if you have any can just say it here =) thanks
`amber
Tymar

Post by Tymar »

Self Confidence Spell
In front of your bathroom mirror, every morning without fail, light a red candle and concentrate on the flame for 30 seconds or so before looking into your own eyes.

Tell yourself something along the lines of, "You are beautiful and special. You are perfect and you can do anything you want."

Take a minute to visualise yourself feeling happy and fulfilled.
Afterwards, go into your room, or stay in the bathroom and burn some incense.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or you could use affirmations these work well.
I found some searching around on the web.

* I am secure and confident in my abilities to accomplish my goals
* I have great inner resources, I know I can do it
* I now look to past successes to boost my confidence NOW!
* Every day in every way I am becoming more & more self-confidant
* I see myself as self reliant and self-confident
* I am confident in my abilities to succeed at _______
* I move forward towards my goals with ease and confidence
* I convey a positive and self-confident image of myself
* When I image something I am confident it will appear in my life
* My inner confidence makes it easy for me to move forward
* I am confident that once I set goals and take action success is assured
* I move toward my goals with confidence, knowing success is mine

Blessings Tymar
amunptah777

Post by amunptah777 »

Depends.

Some people like to get their confidence from others reflection of them, others prefer a do-it-yourself model.

I'm the latter, A mix of Sandalwood Oil with some lotus oil applied in the morning to the top of the head.

(and remember to thank the Spirits...oils a sacred u know...:) )
`amber

Post by `amber »

mm.. ok.. cool, cool.. haha.. thanks.. any others who still wanna post may do so.. =D

`amber
wiccachicken
Banned Member

Post by wiccachicken »

Well, when I was a little bit younger...not much Im only 19 lol! I used to have really bad self confidence but I just looked in the mirror every morning and focused on something that was great about myself. Like my eyes. I am well endowed in the chest department so focussing on that (as many others did) made me feel a bit more confident. That's looks wise.

But if you're not confident about your talent or your personality. Find something youre fanstastic at, work really hard on it and flaunt it as much as you can. Just be yourself, if people dont like it....fck em!! You should be proud of who you are and even MORE proud that you are different than them.

Listen to your families compliments...because they see the side of you that people can only see when they take the time.

Hope this helps even a little bit xxxx
Kolohe
Banned Member

Post by Kolohe »

Sometimes this is an issue where you have to fake it before you feel it, breathe, stay relaxed, good posture, eye contact. Even if you don't feel confident put yourself out there and act like a confident person and you will be much more likely to have successes that will truly increase your confidence. Sure you're not perfect, neither is anyone else, life is not a competition just do your best and it will be fine.

Kolohe
I am not afraid of the dark...I am the Boogeyman.
midnightgoddess

Post by midnightgoddess »

amunptah777 wrote:Depends.

Some people like to get their confidence from others reflection of them, others prefer a do-it-yourself model.

I'm the latter, A mix of Sandalwood Oil with some lotus oil applied in the morning to the top of the head.

(and remember to thank the Spirits...oils a sacred u know...:) )
I just have to say. I have been suffering from anxiety and depression ... which leads to self-confidence issues for many years. I have started medication which helps, but seeked out some oils, herbs, chants, etc to aid in my recovery.

I read this post some time ago and for the past two days have been dabbing sandalwood and lotus on the top of my head... and it's fantastic! I really think it helps. So thank you very very much for posting this. :kiss:

I have also been lighting an orange and yellow candle in the morning and saying some affirmations out loud to myself.

Thank you everyone for all the info in this thread! smileydance
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

Tymar wrote:Self Confidence Spell
In front of your bathroom mirror, every morning without fail, light a red candle and concentrate on the flame for 30 seconds or so before looking into your own eyes.

Tell yourself something along the lines of, "You are beautiful and special. You are perfect and you can do anything you want."

Take a minute to visualise yourself feeling happy and fulfilled.
Afterwards, go into your room, or stay in the bathroom and burn some incense.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or you could use affirmations these work well.
I found some searching around on the web.

* I am secure and confident in my abilities to accomplish my goals
* I have great inner resources, I know I can do it
* I now look to past successes to boost my confidence NOW!
* Every day in every way I am becoming more & more self-confidant
* I see myself as self reliant and self-confident
* I am confident in my abilities to succeed at _______
* I move forward towards my goals with ease and confidence
* I convey a positive and self-confident image of myself
* When I image something I am confident it will appear in my life
* My inner confidence makes it easy for me to move forward
* I am confident that once I set goals and take action success is assured
* I move toward my goals with confidence, knowing success is mine

Blessings Tymar
both put into my BOS

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”