The Transient Truth

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
ATraveller
Banned Member

The Transient Truth

Post by ATraveller »

To all it may concern:

My account at EUTM has been disabled.It still looks active ,but I cannot log in.For those few members who are on my friends list,here,please be aware of this.Those of you who know me or have known me for a while,will know and understand that I am not the type to leave allegations/sniping and /or unjust commentary/criticism unattended.I DO NOT SKULK AWAY WITH MY TAIL BETWEEN MY LEGS,I NEVER HAVE AND I WILL NOT BE STARTING TO ,ANY TIME SOON.I find that in this case,honour is more important to me than this forum.I am not a hypocrite and I found my position there to have become untenable,so I asked to leave.I did so,without recrimination,but publically, as the announcement which was made was done so ,without any prior communication ,on my or any others part .A public response to a public statement is entirely justified.No matter what some may wish to say on that.It would seem that my signature line: FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS A RIGHT RESERVED FOR THOSE WHO PROMOTE THE CONSENSUS VIEW,Was more prophetic than I realised,at the time.

Sincerely,In Troth.

Eretik [Geri]
ATraveller
Banned Member

Post by ATraveller »

:-)
ATraveller
Banned Member

Post by ATraveller »

:)

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”