Raising Energy

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Yellow_day

Raising Energy

Post by Yellow_day »

Anyone have any advice on raising energy for spell work? I've been having some trouble on it.
amunptah777

Post by amunptah777 »

coffee

DJsmile
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Drumming, dancing, chanting/singing, other rockin music. Cinnamon-ginger-lemon tea. Tai-chi. Meditating with copper and quartz. Rub two magnets together.

I think I've mentioned before I don't like using caffeine, because of the bad crash later. This can include fuzzy thinking, headaches, and listlessness, and oh, not being able to get up the next day.
Yellow_day

Post by Yellow_day »

That sounds good. I'll have to try those. Thanks
Kolohe
Banned Member

Post by Kolohe »

Also try reverse breathing. As you breathe in your stomach pulls in, as you breathe out your stomach expands, for energy make the exhalation longer than the inhalation but slow deep continuous breathing for both.

Kolohe
I am not afraid of the dark...I am the Boogeyman.
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

I like dancing to raise energy. Coffee, drink that since I hardly ever consume soda pop. Anymore, soda pop gets my stomach. Most Cherokee dance movements are clockwise. Some dances are traditional, many new ones aren't, such as the lady's Fancy Shawl. Last summer, in the Midwest, at a Pow Wow with people from as far away as Canada attending...they had a Crow and a Broom dance. I know someone from Columbus, Ohio who went to it. Indians go to Pow Wows to use the circle and dance out prayers. If a broom can work for dancers at a Pow Wow, why not try it at home?
Cherokeewind
Shadow_Kitten

Post by Shadow_Kitten »

Chanting is good. Dancing is great!

Here's a good Goddess chant if you're interested: Isis, Astarte, Diana, Hecate, Demeter, Kali, Inanna
Kolohe
Banned Member

Post by Kolohe »

I would be too a'feared of a big Goddess argument about who took over who's shrines and who is an incarnation of who to mix all those names together.

Kolohe
I am not afraid of the dark...I am the Boogeyman.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”