Imbloc plans?

Chat about pagan and Wiccan holidays.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

A Shaman reads omens where others see coincidences.I think we are born when we are for a reason.More later.

Ok ,more now.Jcrowfoot is 'on the ball' here.You have a high level of energy.Potential.The rune ING,look it up.Homework.lol.
Will check, but I think your runic time is the same as mine.ALGIZ.Yggdrasil,Odin's horse.

What hour were you born? pm, if you want.
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Post by Shaman of Bliss »

I did a little research but yielded little, how bout a little hint?
Suppose;

Post by Suppose; »

Well, I didn't exactly do a ritual this year, but I did write an article for my school paper on Groundhog's day, if that counts. lol

(Actually, Imbolc completely slipped my mind.)
Now who's the bad Pagan?
[SnowRaven]

Post by [SnowRaven] »

Sigh, poor furry little rodents - I LOVE Groundhogs! Groundhogs day was less Christian's taking over a Sabbat and more Witches in the closet trying to keep hope alive. Punxy Phil is a divanatory tool that just happens to be a lot of fun and cute too. He predicts the return of the 'light' / "Spring', which is what the Sabbat is all about. I actually have been to Punxatawney, PA for Feb. 2 and its very fun and def pagan! I celebrate groundhogs as part of the Sabbat.
Eos

Post by Eos »

I'll be doing a solitary ritual as far as I know, or perhaps my pagan friend from school will want to to something with me. I'm not sure what to do on Imbolc, other than light as many candles as I can without being noticed by my mom. Would it be poor form to light the little gas furnace my family keeps outside to sit around and warm up with?
White*wolf

Post by White*wolf »

I'm planning to go to an Imbolc Festival on Feb. 1st in Howell, NJ. I can't wait. I used to have a friend who invited me to her house for the holidays but I haven't heard from her in awhile. I get sort of lonely celebrating the holidays alone so I'm planning to go to that Festival. It should be fun.
-Jessica [aka Whitewolf]
[Silver Dove]

Post by [Silver Dove] »

I am going to be doing a ritual myself incorporating my daughter's Sun Stone followed by rune reading for the family.
May love, peace & hope always be with you. Blessed Be!

Silver Dove
Eos

Post by Eos »

Speaking of festivals, I realized the Renaissance Festival around where I live starts on Beltane, and I remembered that they always have a May Pole and good stuff like that. Unfortunately, that'll be on a school day. D:
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

I will be making cupcakes, and burning candles.
nature_in_control

imbloc plans

Post by nature_in_control »

I was just going to melt some Ice today and put it on a snowdrop,then doing a proper ritual at the end of the week.
~*nature_in_control*~

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"

Return to “Sabbats and Esbats”