My freaky sixth sense thing

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Broken2nite

My freaky sixth sense thing

Post by Broken2nite »

I'd just like someone to tell me "yes, you're nuts" or "No, you're not nuts" and I'll be happy, because sometimes I just don't know what to think about it.

Okay, I suppose I should clarify what "it" is. I get told a lot that I have psychic abilities or some freaky sixth sense type of thing, because I can look at people and literally see them inside. It isn't your typical "I see the good in all people" because that's not what it is. Like, I can SEE the good in them. I don't know how, but I can just feel it vibrating off of them in waves. I can look in people and pick them apart, good and bad. I mean, if I don't find any good, there usually isn't any. I've actually sat and talked with someone who seemed completely "normal" and heard the whisper "Be careful, he's dangerous" and sure enough, he turned out to not be so "normal" and started ranting about killing babies O_o yeah well anyway...

I don't know how to explain it, but I've never been wrong. I can see the way people are, feel the way they are I guess. I can feel their flaws, their strong points, their weaknesses, what makes them laugh. And I don't have to talk to them for that long to do it. I've like tested this thing out, and I've never been wrong. Not once. I thought I was wrong once but all I had to do was wait it out and that person came back around and proved me right.

Does anyone get what I mean? It goes way deeper then just being a good judge of character. I mean, I can feeeeeeeeel this stuff in my bones. I dont know.

Another thing is sometimes I hear whispers in my head, and then people say what I just heard in my head. Dunno what that is.

Anyway, thanks for reading the ramble. If anyone has any good ideas on what could be going on, or how I could harness this and use it for good and just get better at it, ect., let me know! Thanks so much!!!!
kgwitch

Post by kgwitch »

It sounds like some kind of Empathic/Telepathic ability. I don't think you're crazy in the slightest, it sounds like you've been given a gift. A useful gift at that! Find a way to control it, focused meditation helps, and use it when you need it :wink:
Broken2nite

Post by Broken2nite »

Focused meditation? I'm not sure what that is.

Yay I'm glad I'm not crazy!!!!
kgwitch

Post by kgwitch »

Broken2nite wrote:Focused meditation? I'm not sure what that is.

Yay I'm glad I'm not crazy!!!!
Basically, just sit cross legged and clear your mind for about five minutes. Then picture a small light in your minds eye, picture it shimmering and glowing. Focus on that light only, thinking of nothing else. Slowly use your mind to travel closer to that light, and eventually into it. Let it wash over your mind and overtake you.

^It's hard to explain. but it'll come to you when you try it. It just helps control your emotions and your ability, washing any crap out of your third eye. You may feel more than you did to start with, but you'll have more self control over it. Trust me, it helps with most psycic abilities. I have premonitions, which were killing me and this really helped. Then I gave it to a friend who could astral project around town (whether she wanted to or not) and she swears by it, she can even do it on command now!
Yellow_day

Post by Yellow_day »

That's really neat. I wish my ability was strong like yours. I can sense energies around people and sometimes feel what they feel. I can also tell when something dramatic is about to happen.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”