Dealing with BS at School.

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
ThePaganMafia

Dealing with BS at School.

Post by ThePaganMafia »

This is ThePaganMafia's official guide to dealing with BS about your beliefs at school.

*I am not to be held responsible for anything stupid you do because of this. This more for entertainment*

The best way to avoid BS at school is to not let anyone know your beliefs. I know it may be hard but it's no ones business and letting people know is just asking for trouble. If you are looking for conflict or attention though tell everyone.

Okay lets say you told everyone. You are now getting Bibles thrown at you and forced excorisms at school. Hopefully it is not that extreme. I will show you the PaganMafia way to handle things and the what everyone elses way is. For some reason my way is never reffered to as the "right" way. So Im assuming mine is just the "left" way. Definitley not the wrong way thoug. Mine is just more fun.

Situation 1: People are throwing Bibles at you.
ThePaganMafia way: Throw them back. If throwing at males aim for the nether regions.
Everyone elses way: Walk away(no fun).

Situation 2: Forced excorisms.
ThePaganMafia: Speak backwards in Latin and play along. Then act "cured" and when they untie you run away yelling "Ha! Tricked you!".
Everyone elses ways: File a police report.

Situation 3: People are prostelyising you.
ThePaganMafia way: Talk giberish and pretend to curse them. The do an evil laugh and walk away.
Everyone elses way: Report it to the school.

Situation 4: Your getting beat up.
ThePaganMafia way: KICK SOME BUTT! And pretend to curse them to.
Everyone elses way: Report to school and try to avoid those people.

Situation 5: The local Church is praying for you.
ThePaganMafia way: During one of their prayer sessions strip and run around the church naked.
Everyone elses way: Ignore it.

Situation 6: They are knocking on your door trying to convert you.
ThePaganMafia way: Answer the door naked and in fake blood and say "Excuse my looks I just got done sacrificeing a virgin to the Gods.
Everyone elses way: Politely tell them your not interested.

Situation 7: They come to you on the street.
ThePaganMafia way: Start flailing on the ground and yeling "Hail Satan!" and speak in tongues.
Everyone elses way: Ignore them.

Situation 8: They mail you stuff trying to convert.
ThePaganMafia way: Send them a brochure about the joys of Satanism.
Everyone elses way: Throw the mail in the trash.

Now which way sounds more fun!
[img]http://i3.tinypic.com/832gfna.jpg[/img]
The Official ThePaganMafia Fan Forum:
http://thepaganmafia.proboards53.com/index.cgi
shedtroll

Post by shedtroll »

Rofflemao! Sooo funny!

Alternitively, you could shout "Matthew 8:10-12! Read it!"

I don't have much problem with fundies here.
LonelyRaven

Post by LonelyRaven »

How to react to the fundies saying you are going to hell:
"I don't belive in hell, so sorry"
"I am a masochist, MMM pain."
"No loving god would torture their creation, you must be joking!"
"It's your hell, you burn in it."
Fire Feather

Post by Fire Feather »

Lol! Well done. ^_^!
Ice_Witch

Post by Ice_Witch »

Ok, That was so FRIKIN funny. Fortunately the people that do know in school laugh at it, or don't give a dam (Also my friends and people who know me who just accept it :D I guess I'm one of the lucky ones on that aspect {Except for family, They think I'm just joking.} and that's how people should be (about not giving a dam, not the laughing bit)

I mean, get a life, don't you have better things to do than critizise what I believe in? Honestly, I met someone like that once, sad, pity, I felt that for them. Why live in fear when you have so much freedom you could be enjoying? ^_^

LonelyRaven, very good come backs aswell. ^_^
kuotetsu

Re: Dealing with BS at School.

Post by kuotetsu »

ThePaganMafia wrote:T
Situation 5: The local Church is praying for you.
ThePaganMafia way: During one of their prayer sessions strip and run around the church naked.
Everyone elses way: Ignore it.

Situation 6: They are knocking on your door trying to convert you.
ThePaganMafia way: Answer the door naked and in fake blood and say "Excuse my looks I just got done sacrificeing a virgin to the Gods.
Everyone elses way: Politely tell them your not interested.
LMAO! That's really funny :lol:

Return to “Teen Concerns”