Sensing Enegry

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Yellow_day

Sensing Enegry

Post by Yellow_day »

I'm able to sense the enegry around me. I've always had a bit of a knack to do so. Does this term have a name? And does anyone have more information about it? I have just recently discovered this was an ability.

Thanks!
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

To my knowledge, there isn't a term for it outside of "energy work". It falls in the "Extra-Sensory Perception" category. Yeah, I don't like the ESP label, either. :) There may be a more specific term... I'll scan my copy of "Real Magic" to see what I can find out. I should also pick up a copy of "Real Energy" by Bonnewitz and his wife.
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

I think that comes to people of all religions who try to maintain some form of spirituality. But this sensing becomes stronger, the more they learn to work with energy. I would make a post in the board for energy working...or spirituality board also.
Cherokeewind
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

I call it clairsentience.
Yellow_day

Post by Yellow_day »

Thanks everyone. I would like to learn more if possible.
Spell_of_The_Isle

Post by Spell_of_The_Isle »

Hi, Yellow_Day. I also have a little knack for sensing energies, although I am not that seasoned in it, so I am unable to tell if the energy is good and vibrant, or if it's a haunting, or just plain negative or excess crap. Practice makes perfect, so doing energy work and getting used to the certain "feels" of certain energies and elements would definitely help.
"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing." — Julie Cuccia Watts
SolitaryWitch88

It is clairsentience

Post by SolitaryWitch88 »

There's a book that I have called The Sixth Sense by Stuart Wilde. I found it to be very useful. I feel energies around me all the time, and I normally can link it to the emotions of those around me or spirits around me. I've been "orb-hunting" in known "haunted" areas around where I live, and I always get those vibes of the emotions of spirits. It's crazy, frightening, and it normally gives me a rush of adrenaline or something, that's how I know how it hits me, but it might differ for you. Now, I'm just a newbie, to the site and to the Craft, but I've done plenty of studying on this. Blessed be!
Jezabelle

Re: It is clairsentience

Post by Jezabelle »

SolitaryWitch88 wrote:There's a book that I have called The Sixth Sense by Stuart Wilde. I found it to be very useful.
I have this book, but haven't had a chance to read it yet.- It was passed on to me from an Aunt. I'm definitely going to make an effort to read it now, Thanks!
[WitchMomma]

Post by [WitchMomma] »

Hello everyone!

I have never really given much though to my ability to sense things. The only things I notice are when I go into a home or place I either:

A) Feel Nothing

B) Get an immediate unsettling vibe ( I could not sleep with this energy present)

C) Feel there is an energy, but nothing of concern

What can or should I do with this? What would you even call this?
I'm able to sense the enegry around me. I've always had a bit of a knack to do so. Does this term have a name? And does anyone have more information about it? I have just recently discovered this was an ability.
YellowDay, is this something like you are talking about? Or a different type of energy?
AkanaAnash

Post by AkanaAnash »

Hi Yellow,

Yah, it's called a lot of different names, I believe everyone has the ability to do it because, if you break it down quasi-scientifically, it's all a matter of the electro-magnetic energy our bodies produce (Corelian Photography and such) and by focussing intently, we can reduce our own field long enough to perceive others fields.

Good luck!

You're not crazy!

Thet
"The Prince Of Darkness is a gentleman"
W. Shakespeare

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”