Binding spell or what????

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
Szette

Binding spell or what????

Post by Szette »

I have a serious problem! Wrote a check about 6 months ago, I did't know the money wasn't there to cover it. Anyway, had made arrangements with this person, before it was returned, to pay it as I could. All has been well until now. He called yesterday to say if I couldn;t pay the full amount owed he's going to press charges. What can I do, I don't have the money!!!!!!!!
Blessed Be,
Szette
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

Have you been making payments of some kind over the past six months? If you've made no effort to try and pay back the money, even at a few dollars a week, then the person *should* take legal action. Six months is a very reasonable amount of time to wait.

My advice, send some money. It doesn't have to be the whole payment, but if you can send money on a regular basis (i.e., every week) to show a good faith effort, you might be able to encourage them to give you a little bit more time.

This is a good time of year to get part-time seasonal work in retail. Getting a second job would probably be your best bet.
Anemone

Post by Anemone »

Have you tried speaking to him about it? Maybe asking him why he suddenly decided to press charges will give you a better perspective of the situation and help you decide what to do. Maybe he will understand, considering that it is the holiday season. I wish you the best of luck.

Blessings~
Anemone
Szette

Post by Szette »

I feel the need to better explain this problem so that you guys don't think I'm just out here writing away bad checks or something. My husband owns his own business, I am a signer on the account. I do not deal with his crap, but on this occasion, he asked me to write this check for him cause the guy need his money and my husband was working and couldn't get this to him. So I did. I'm not sure if my husband knew the money wasn't there or what. This was written on a business account. Anyway, I guess the check wasn't good, for what ever reason. My husband spoke to him, they used to be friends, they made arrangements to take care of everything. I know that my hubby has given him any extra money he could, whenever he could. Don't know what the deal is! He called Friday night and told my hubby he was going to press charges against me since I signed the check. I think I just got caught in the crossfire of something else. My hubby and I don't really talk much anymore, we are having our own problems since I found out he cheated. And at this point if I go down for something I did for him, he can forget working it out!!!!!!!!!
Blessed Be,
Szette
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Do you have any rights/part ownership of the business,other than co-signatory? If not,especially if your role is secretarial/administrative or less, then the debt liability is your husband's not yours, he authorised the check, the buck stops with him for business related debts/expenses.I doubt any court would see it otherwise unless you are a partner/shareholder.I am in Scotland and that is our legislation, laws may be a little different elsewhere, but I don't see how you should be held accountable for this, in any case other than those above re:partnership etc.See a solicitor now, to be on the safe side and find out for yourself, your legal rights and responsibilities.
Szette

Post by Szette »

You guys won't believe this one.!!!!!!!!!!! I called the guy and spoke to him in regards to all of this. Turns out he never intended on pressing charges. My husband lied to me about it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blessed Be,
Szette
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

So when's your meeting with a divorce lawyer?
Szette

Post by Szette »

Jan 2
Blessed Be,
Szette
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

what an asshole,

guess it won't be worked out then.
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

I'm certainly sending blessings your way... divorce is no fun, but when it is all for the best, it is a blessing.
Szette

Post by Szette »

I now know that I need to bind him! He has done some pretty screwed up stuff this week. Things that can't be undone, he's tried to get me into some serious troubles. But I can't actually prove it was him. But I have talked to the person he has blamed it on, and I don't get the negative vibe from this person, I get a negative vibe from him! So to stop him from creating more problems I think I will be doing my binding spell on him. I talked to the other person involved in most of this, he was clueless about alot of things he supposedly said
Blessed Be,
Szette
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

Just remember, that when you bind someone, you are attaching your karmic "strings" to theirs for as long as that binding lasts. If you are going to do a binding spell, you probably won't be able to get a divorce easily or quickly, as you are tying the two of you together for a very long time.
Szette

Post by Szette »

What else can I do to stop him?? He has cut me off of both of our bank accounts, I can't get any money and we have 4 kids that I have to take care of.
Blessed Be,
Szette
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

take legal steps, this is borderline child abuse
Szette

Post by Szette »

I am moving out after christmas. He's not happy with my decision, but then again I'm not happy with some of the things that hes done lately! He's trying to find me a place to rent, but I have already found one, I think. Gotta call the guy today. He thinks that when I leave I'll miss him so much that I'll come back! Not gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!!! I would like to say thanks to all of you guys for the advice and opinions!!!!!!!!!!!
Blessed Be,
Szette

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”