healing?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
GenevieveDawn

healing?

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Can healing be used on any medical disorder not just an injury? I've never learned a whole lot about healing as I've always known that it wasn't really my forte I guess. I know that you can do healing for small things, but what about the big stuff. My 2 year old son has some problems and has undergone a lot of testing lately. His problems seem to be neurologicaly based. I'm really thinking about trying some healing techniques on him, I'm just not sure which route to go. I have a lot of healing spells and I know what stones work for healing, I'm just not sure where to start or if it will even help him. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
poetry_princess

Post by poetry_princess »

i dont think healing should take the place of medical advice...but i would give it a shot. have you looked into reiki?

i had a friend in the hospital with a temp of 103.1....my friend and i did some reiki on him and in 20 minutes it was down to 99.1.

i've also worked a healing spell for a friend with food poisoning...and it helped him as well.

you should try working a healing spell. i find its always best to banish the icky stuff (whatever is making him sick) before you do a healing spell.
Blessed BE all the Children of Gaia

There Exist only 3 beings in the world worthy of regognition: the priest, the soldier, the poet. To know, to kill, to create.
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

Yes it can be used for medical disorders, but i most definently agree that it should never take the place of medical advice! No one is god (or the goddess) therefore you probably won't be able to have it 'healed' but perhaps lessened to some extent, more controlled. I agree reiki is good, but my favourite form of he aling is kinesiology, so you might want to look at those two :)

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

I'm with the others- definitely don't nix the doctors, but do try a healing spell. It's important to incorporate the burial of the proverbial "disease" when concluding the spell. I wrote a spell that I did for my friend- we weren't sure if it was cancer, it was looking that way- but I did my spell prior to the test and hearing the doctor's results. Turned out to not be cancer! Not sure if it was, and the spell helped it, or if it truly wasn't cancer to begin with. Either way, I believe the magick had some influence in his health. Give it a try. And I'm very sorry to hear about the problems your son is having. It is very difficult to have a child with an ailment no matter who you are or what you believe. My thoughts are with you and your son.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”