Old friend I dream about every once in a while - why?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Lady Lily

Old friend I dream about every once in a while - why?

Post by Lady Lily »

Okay, I had this dream the other night. Me and this girl I knew in elementary school (I'll call her Susan) were at some event with all the male dancers from Dancing with the Stars. Of course, the one I drool over every week would not pay attention to me and I didn't realize I was dreaming so, I could take over and have my way with him. :lol: Anyhoo, I haven't seen Susan since the sixth grade when she switched schools. I went to a very small school so we had ever class together from kindergarten to sixth grade. Susan's parents were older (back before "older" people had kids) and she confinded some things in me that no other kids knew. She was psychic. She had dreams that came true. Being an immature 11 year old, I believed her but wasn't very supportive of her.

I haven't seen her in 100 years but ever once in a while, she pops into my dreams. (I know why the DWTS guys were there! :wink: ) But why does this happen? Does this happen to anyone else?

Lily
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

I have. I had a friend in elementary school who appears in my dreams from time to time. I just think it's because I liked her a lot, and we lost track of each other at a bad time. But then, lots of people show up in my dreams, including people I know but have never met. :-)

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”