How do you know what your element is?

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
Hascats67

How do you know what your element is?

Post by Hascats67 »

I would like to know what's my element. I think it's earth but I'm not sure. I am a Virgo and I'm a earthy kind of girl. Unsure.
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

one does not have to have only 1 element.
you need to ask yourself what you think of the other element's.

mine are for example earth (because i can connect to it easily), water (because i like everything there is about the physical form of water) and fire (because i am fascinated with it)

i don't like air because it almost killed me 4 time's already.

i don't know allot about how to use the element's and stuff in spell work, only in direct energy work.
Hascats67

Post by Hascats67 »

Thanks for the info. I think that fire, earth and water would been mine too. I need to read more on the subject.
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

elemental information is rather hard to find here, all of it is rather scattered around, but the forum of elements (inner circle) has some info there.
Witchy Woman

Post by Witchy Woman »

While I'm relatively new to all this, I think everyone has all of the elements, wether they like certain ones or not. Its just a matter of finding them within ourselves.
Darkside_of_the_moon

Post by Darkside_of_the_moon »

i would think that they have to find their inner selves and not just pick a random element..to me a element you are should mean something..as for me i am fire..i am as well fascinated with fire..also earth because i believe we are part of mother nature :D
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

alright. but you can have more than 1 element.
i got fire because of my fascionation.
i got water because i feel totally at peace in it (which is quite something)
and earth because of the connection she and i already have
Lunawisper Sayles

Post by Lunawisper Sayles »

Well, my birth element is Air, but everyone says my personality leans toword Water.

But I'm not sure which one is my true element...If we can have more than one, I'm sticking with both. :mrgreen:
Wolf Heart

Post by Wolf Heart »

Your element would be the one you connect to the most on a spiritual and personal way. It would also depend on which direction you prefer. I personally would see myself as either fire or water, I have not done much with elementals just yet, so I can't be 100% sure. The reason I pick these is not because they look cool or interest me I base them off of how well I work with them, and how well they match me. Water is ever changing, think of a river. You can never step in the same river twice, the water constantly moves and changes. This represents me, as I am always changing. Fire is very passionate, much like me. I feel passionate and "fiery" about everything I do.

Blessed Be,
Wolf Heart
~*People fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.*~
Darkside_of_the_moon

Post by Darkside_of_the_moon »

yea..i would have to agree with wolf heart its also based on spiritual but others may have different opinions smiley08_yin_yang
lilimitzuki

Post by lilimitzuki »

I'm connected to the fire(because I like it)
but I have a problem, usually on my dreams I use water, but in real life I'm scared of it (in great quantities), What does this mean?
Divine_Energy555

Post by Divine_Energy555 »

My Element is suppose to be Fire,
But I feel like I am more of a Air type.
Alot of people go by there birthdate,
others choose what they feel suits them best.
LycanBlade

Post by LycanBlade »

i dont know what im supposed to be...idk what my zodiac is

but i feel as tho i should be fire and water, because I am strongly attracted to both and I find when I am in contact with one of these elements I get a nice charge of energy
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

Strictly from a Zodiac definition listed in The Secret Language of Birthdays: Virgo's Element is Earth. If your birthday falls near September 22 your Elements could be Earth and Air. If your birthday falls toward August 23 your Elements could be Earth and Fire.

Hope this helped some! Blessings to all! :D

One Walker.
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

well if you go by the birth date and Zodiac, I was born in a cusp so I am both Cancer and Leo therefore I would be both water and fire

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”