Depression.

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Dialectical Behavioral Therapy. That's what it stands for. It's a new therapy style, and only comes in group therapy, that I know of.
Lady Garnet Eyes

Post by Lady Garnet Eyes »

well, I have taken some time over the past few days to do some solid meditation. It has helped alot. Im feeling ALOT better. Im going to try and meditate for a while tonight. I have to visit and talk to my ex who just split with me after 3 years tomorrow. fun. Tommorow is going to be very hard. Over all I am feeling alot better though. Thanks to all of you for your support and sugestions. Thank you so much! It has been extreamly helpful.
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

that's what were here for

good luck tomorrow
XWynterXoXPriestessX

Post by XWynterXoXPriestessX »

I understand the meaning of this word, as much as i would rather not. It's gotten bad as of lately, but i envelope myself in my magic workings and fortune telling and i usually feel better.....perhaps that's why witchcraft is one of my comforts. :)

Wynter
)o( My heart belongs to you, Captain Sereph Gurd Akil)o(
Your eyes are my paradise, your smile makes my sunrise.
wiccachicken
Banned Member

Post by wiccachicken »

Yoga I agree with....I also have depression...and have done for two years but only realised it like 6 months ago. Im on meds too but when I started back up on Wicca and Yoga it helped life my spirits. Maybe you could ask for guidance from your deity?? Find like a hobby you really enjoy and get super involved in it...I have just started kung fu so that should be alot of fun....hope this helps.....depression is a horrible thing and makes you feel like crap....but you will get out of it I promise....it just takes time...and time to heal.
My thoughts are with you sweetie, keep us updated
Love and blessings
wiccachicken xxxxxxx
Razzledazzle

Post by Razzledazzle »

Hey,
I've had a lot of problems with depression, anxiety, and major mood swings. Only 50% of people hit the right med the first time, so don't give up if you need to find another one. Alternatively, you may need to take more than one. Meditation does wonders for me. Also, make sure you like your therapist and psychiatrist, I spent way too lying to my therapist and getting nothing out of it; shocking how much better I felt when I got a new therapist I could actually talk to :)
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Took me at least 10 years to find the right therapist. Now, I've moved... and I have to start over. Sigh.
Anemone

Post by Anemone »

I can sympathize as well. I suffer from depression/social anxiety. I've found that pretty much anything you can do to relax everyday helps immensely. I never had any luck with medication though, they always made me really sick. I hope that you can find something that works for you. ^-^

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”