Hoping this one is Prophetic

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Peregrine

Hoping this one is Prophetic

Post by Peregrine »

I felt a need to share this one, as I am excited and enthused. I cannot contain myself.

Yesterday morning, around 5 am, I had dozed off again for a while. My certification exam was coming up and I meant to get up earlier for some last minute reviews. It started as just another "brain poo poo" dream, to keep that long story short. On hindsite, the environment reminded me of some kind of showcase convention and I was strolling around, eating a bowlfull of something that looked like carpet fabric (but tasted quite good), when this slightly short (around five foot five inches), grey-headed oriental man walked by me with a huge smile on his face. He ignored everyone else and was looking straight at me with a huge, almost disarming smile. He said aloud to me in an enthusiastic tone, "Everything will get better now. It's all good!" As he proceeded to walk away, I said quietly, "Does this mean we are getting the Jeep?" (don't ask, I don't know) He stopped, looked back around at me, and laughed loudly at the nature of my question, and walked away continuing to laugh. The nature of his laugh was one of, "You have no clue. You are thinking about a Jeep? Are you in for a suprise!"

There is one extra detail to this, it was how he was dressed. He was dressed in the exact same kind of clothes, and color of clothes, of a very nice smiling man that appeared to me quite frequently one summer about twelve years ago. Only he was tall (slightly over six feet tall) and looked Middle Eastern or something. He never spoke to me in my dreams, but he would smile and nod a lot to me, as though amused by my presence and behavior, but he was kind and supportive too. I remember asking him once, as he ignored everyone else in the room and looked straight at me, "I just fell asleep, didn't I?" to which he nodded a clear and enthusiasitc "yes."

It's just that when I woke up, I felt great all day. It was like being reunited with an old friend that was missed very much and needed now more than ever.

I hope he is right. I hope he is right. I hope he is right. I hope I can see him again soon. :)
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”