water turns to blood... what does it mean?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
kuotetsu

water turns to blood... what does it mean?

Post by kuotetsu »

my dream goes like this... im standing at the boat staring at the sea and it just turned to blood.. i wonder what it means :?:
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

you sound worried. is there something in your life to cause such worry?
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

yes, my friend wasnt calling me at all, im not used to it since we always talk almost everyday... i dunno what happened.. does the dream mean that im worried?
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Perhaps,it's likely, do you remember any strong feelings? the sea connects to our emotions, the unconcsious self,but you have a boat which is good, that, to me,means you can sail the waters, you have the solution or potential to achieve it. I s the boat seaworthy, if you remember?
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

Eretik wrote:Perhaps,it's likely, do you remember any strong feelings? the sea connects to our emotions, the unconcsious self,but you have a boat which is good, that, to me,means you can sail the waters, you have the solution or potential to achieve it. I s the boat seaworthy, if you remember?

yes it's sea worthy...
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

my take, recent health worry. You need your friend, support is important, the boat is there, but you need to seek him, a journey. Never be scared to admit you feel worried or lost, we all need others at times...make sense?
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

whoa! that's exactly the one's buggin my mind... i really should seek a friend now... thanks eretik... u sure is smart! :wink:
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

More 'two days older than God' than smart,lol.I 'm older and got a bit of life experience. It helps to do some exercises, on dreams.You can keep a journal and write dreams in it when you wake, then again a while after, that way you log first impressions and often we remember more details later,hence writing again. Sobek posted, I think, on interpretation how to's,you should read it, it will be helpful.Dreams can tell you a lot. It's not so hard to interpret for yourself - with a little practice. It's the 'sticky' thread at the top here.
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

thanks... :wink:

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”