Symbol in Dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
pedza

Symbol in Dream

Post by pedza »

In a dream I had a couple months ago, one specific symbol kept reapearing over and over. What Does this Mean?
P.S. Here's the symbol
Colubra

Post by Colubra »

That could mean the combination of trinity, duality, and eternity, represented by the triangle, the line seperating the symbol in half, and the circle respectively. I'm not sure how that would specifically fit into your life though. Maybe the other parts of the dream can provide more clues. That could also be a personal power symbol of yours or of a being that is trying to communicate with you. You should try meditating on it.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

I really really hate to point this out, but... have you by chance been reading the latest Harry Potter book? For some reason it looks like a modification of "The Deathly Hollows" symbol.

For the record, I'm not making fun of you. Our minds take symbols from everywhere.

I once was scrying and I saw the cross section of a head of cabbage turn into a labyrinth. It was an awesome visual, but my teacher at the time laughed her ass off and spent the rest of the session making fun of me with her elder.
Colubra

Post by Colubra »

Hmm I'm not into Harry Potter so I didn't know of such things. Though yeah jcrowfoot you are right on how symbols interact with the mind.
Arcane

Post by Arcane »

jcrowfoot wrote: For the record, I'm not making fun of you. Our minds take symbols from everywhere.
better reexamine the symbol. dreams dont really make much sense to me but when u have one and its good its kinda hard to resist right? could be somethin. prolly nothin. i rarely see symbols in my dreams. but w/e. good luck wit dat.
pedza

Post by pedza »

I dont read the HP books. And it Might mean nothing :?
Colubra

Post by Colubra »

But if it's recurring, I would be more likely to believe that it is significant in some way to you. Otherwise, why would it appear and reappear to you through your subconscious?
Arcane

Post by Arcane »

yes, if the dream is reoccuring and you keep seeing this symbol over and over i'd say you have a bit of a conundrum. Colubra's interpretation contained some very basic elements that you would do well to understand, maybe as a starting point. remember, the purpose of a mystic symbol or sigil is to take great and inexpressible things and condense them into a power point that is readily accessible to the conscious mind. you may not be able to explain everything clearly but you immediately understand. if it keeps popping up i'd maybe do a little research and see if you can dig up anything in particular that resonates with you and your current experience. you might surprise yourself!
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

"I once was scrying and I saw the cross section of a head of cabbage turn into a labyrinth. It was an awesome visual, but my teacher at the time laughed her ass off and spent the rest of the session making fun of me with her elder."

More fool that teacher, then. J.Crowfoot, the sequence of triangular numbers, Fibonacci, is etched in lots of fruit and vegetables, the spiral of the roots of life. It WAS an awesome visual.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

That was the same scrying session I first started seeing stuff about my cousin. That stuff was crazy sounding, too... a duck wearing a reverse baseball cap? My cousin sitting in a square made of human skulls, with an evil grin on his face? He makes some kind of ritual gesture, then, the sky puckers up and sucks him out of the picture.

Later I saw him in jail.
Pixie Tales

Post by Pixie Tales »

it looks like an Indian Teepee I would draw when I was young :D

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”