dream of dad that passed away long time ago

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
melissabeary

dream of dad that passed away long time ago

Post by melissabeary »

my friend had this dream that goes like this..can someone tell me wat it means...

i dreamt of my dad...it was like we were spending the day together in teh house and like i didnt know where he came from or nothing but he told me before he left that he would have to work some stuff out and talk to people and the next time he visits me he will take me with him. and then i didnt know where he went but i cried forever afterwards
Blazewind

Post by Blazewind »

You said theat the father passecd away long ago right? Well then, it seems quite possible to me that his appearance meant to represent the hopes of all the things they meant to do together, before he passed on. His sudden disappearance could well be because he is dead now, and the dreamer feels the abandonment of his death. One would certainly feel like they were abondone when someone they love dies. I hope that interpratation was of some help.
Blazewind

The only truely stupid question is the one that no one had the nerve to ask.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Here's a second opinion:

Personally, I've done a lot of talking with ghosts over the years and your dream sounds like a feasible example.

I think your father was doing spiritual stuff in the world (they are out of phase with our reality usually, and it's hard for humans to see or perceive them) and now he's "moving on" after that. He's just saying goodbye, and he's basically going to be there when you die, to help you do what ever you need to do when you die. He is, in essence, saying that you two will be spending some quality time together when the time comes.

Don't be alarmed, I don't think he's saying you are going to die soon or anything. I also think it means that he loves you.
Pixie Tales

Post by Pixie Tales »

they say that a loved one normally knows when you except their passing.. maybe your friend has accepted that her/his dad has passed.. or that he "dad" has accepted it.. and he is going to be moving on and wanted to say goodbye..

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”