Am I being punnished

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
kai

Post by kai »

beautiful pics aphro :) congrats again, and wish you all the luck for future :D .
[Kai]
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

Thanks again guys. He's gone back to germany now, for some reason we found it more difficult this time, I felt like I couldn't breathe, he didn't see me cry though, I always hold it in till I get to the car. He'll be back home in a few weeks hopefully.

Blessed be
Aphrodite
XXX
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

Just a quick update, Dave's off to Iraq in 6 weeks. But he's back back in britain January their putting him in for his first stripe, So he'll be a lance corpral yay, when he comes back when his tour finishes in june he'll be meeting the queen and getting his medal which will be nice.

Blessed be
Aphrodite
XXX
kai

Post by kai »

Thats great :D Congrats :D!
[Kai]
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

Well just a quick update, he's in iraq now, I'm coping better than I expected. Not sleeping that well and evertrhing reminds me of him, and I miss him terriably. :cry:

I'll survive just time seems to drag, he's going to catterick for his first stripe when he gets back from iraq around the 1st of june.

Blessed be
Aphrodite
XXX

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”