Creating a training spirit

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Wolf*

Creating a training spirit

Post by Wolf* »

...someone really should create a spirit that works as a training spirit for beginers...like make a sigil for it and give it attributes and such, then create it specifically for the purpose of letting beginers summon it for practice.

I'd be willing to create it if one (at least) of y'all would be willing to be my lab rat and try to summon it.

So, any takers before I get to work? lol
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

i'll give it a go. ive summoned things before so we'll see how this goes. i love experiements, though i like to know abit of beings before i attempt to summon them...
Colubra

Post by Colubra »

I have had similar ideas. Wicked cool! Tell me how this goes guys! :)
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Neat!!!! :D Let me know if it works out! I could still use some help and I think that would be perfect! .....Ya know what? I think I want to be a lab rat as well, that is, if you don't mind.......? :)
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

By the way, the only thing I ask of you is that you don't make the spirits name hard to pronounce. I hate trying to pronounce names like Scathach, Sarasvati, and Mahuika. And I still can't say chakra!!
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Thanks y'all! I should have a picture and everything set up today or tomarrow. :D

Haley: don't worry, the name won't be hard at all to say :)
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
goth-kid555

Post by goth-kid555 »

can anyone create a spirit?!i'v never heard about that before!
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Goth kid: Yes, anyone can do it as long as they know how. Look up "Servitor creation". Its basically the same thing.

Also, sorry, its gonna be a little later than I thought. I have its sigil made and a mantra, but I'm still working on appearence and personality. Then I have to accually create him. So, soon, I promise, he will be ready.
---Wolf---

pedza

Post by pedza »

Can you explain how do you do this :? :?:
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Damn, this guy took alot out of me....anyway here he is...kinda..

Name: Zealdun [ zeel-done ] (funny name, I know, the strange thing is, thats what he told me his name was....)

Sigil:

Everything else: He appears as a black dragon standing on two legs, draped with a tattered hooded cloak and carries a staff. He seems very strange and scary at first sight, but he should be a decent enough guy.

To be honest, I think this may be a failed attempt at what he was meant for. He seems too smart and strong for a new spirit. I'd advice someone whos use to dealing with spirits to summon him first and let us know how it turns out before letting new witches summon him for practise.......
---Wolf---

Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

righto man, i'll do it soon, its 7pm here now, so its almost perfect timing. i like that sigil by the way...its strong.
Colubra

Post by Colubra »

Everything else: He appears as a black dragon standing on two legs, draped with a tattered hooded cloak and carries a staff. He seems very strange and scary at first sight, but he should be a decent enough guy.
I actually think he sounds kinda cute. :P LOL

Unfortunately, I have neither the time nor the energy at the moment to take part in this, but I can't wait to hear what others experience. It does sound like he's more of an intelligent being than a programmable entity though, since he gave you his own name and such.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Warning: I'm not sure what went wrong, but to the newer and less experienced witches, DO NOT TRY TO SUMMON HIM AT THIS TIME.

He seems to be sucking the energy right out of the summoner when he is called upon. So untill we get this figured out, do not try it.
---Wolf---

Colubra

Post by Colubra »

Is this intentional on his part or is it part of his makeup to be naturally a consumer of energy? I don't mean did you create him to be as such, but he may just have obtained this attribute. Like, is he taking the energy to sustain himself, unintentionally, or for some ulterior unknown motive?
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

im not entirely sure, however i dont think he needs it for sustinence. i think its purely something he likes too do. i'm going to try again later so hopefully i'll learn something about him.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”